• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

First nose surgery consultation review ㅅㅁㅇ ㄷㅇㅇ ㅊㅇ ㅂㄷㄴ (ㅋㄴㅍ) ㅈㅇㅋ

한아뿐 2023-06-19 (월) 22:07 1 Years ago 2211
I went for a consultation for my first nose surgery. I also received a lot of help from Seongyesa, so I am leaving this post to see if it will help. I have a small nose, a slightly low nose, and a bit of a puffy nose. My nose is natural and straight, close to straight! It was important(?) that the starting point of the nose and forehead area were included. I absolutely, absolutely hate the so-called avatar-like nose... No matter how pretty the front is, I don't like it. I'd rather just change the tip of the nose, even if there's little change. I hate that and the upturned nose!! ㅅㅁㅇ Consultation fee: 10,000 won. CT scan. Even if I don't like the cosmetic aspects, they said they would provide after-sales service for 3 years for only an anesthesia fee. The director seems to have experience, but... the consultation was a bit insincere and he didn't specifically tell me how I would change. You didn't do it. If you just decide to have surgery, I'll give you detailed advice then. He was kind. The price is 480 for silicone + nasal septum + (ear cartilage if the nasal septum is insufficient), but since I came through a referral from an acquaintance, they said they would do it for 440. If you pay 10% of the reservation deposit on the day (no refund if surgery is canceled), they say they will give you up to 400. I had a hard time with the A/S period... but I didn't feel like the director and I communicated well, so I passed. No consultation fee . I had a CT scan . Well... it didn't fit the nose I was pursuing... Consultation During the procedure, the doctor explained things by drawing pictures on the pictures he had taken! I don't want a tall and flashy nose. When the doctor said he wanted a neutral nose, he recommended a very high nose until the end... He said he didn't want a nose that high, but the patient kept saying this nose was what he wanted, so um. ..? I did... I have a short face, so if my nose is high and long, I think the balance of my face will be ruined. And the nose line you drew already looked like an avatar... I said I didn't want a nose that flashy, but the nose line I drew was pretty, so I should think about fitting another face with this pretty nose (forehead fat grafting, thread) He asked me to think about whether it would be right to get a nose that matches my face (using lifting, etc.) and that it would be easier to have surgery if I had a low nose. After the consultation, I consulted with the director, and he found a photo that was similar to my nose and showed me . They say they don't have a nose, but it looks like they didn't take pictures of their nose properly... I came here through a friend's introduction + the price of 3.18 million won for before and after photos with my face covered. In addition, rhinitis actual cost is available! ㅊㅇ (Director Cheon ㄴㅈ) Consultation fee is 20,000 won, no CT scan! The director came and felt my nose and found a long cotton swab inside my nose. He put it in deep and checked to see if there was a septum. He explained that it wasn't that there was no nose bridge, but that the tip of the nose was spread out and the nose looked low. You can put silicone in or not, but someone asked if I had a complex about having a low nose bridge. I'm not particularly like that, so I said it doesn't matter if it's just the tip of my nose. Then he told me not to worry about the surgery and that I could just do the tip of my nose. He also explained that in order to not have an avatar-like nose, the bridge of the nose should be thin and the tip of the nose should be well shaped, but the line drawn on the pad's photo of my face is exactly the style I'm after... Even before I could say anything, the director decided on the nose I was after. It was nice that they suggested Tak first haha. I called for 440, but they said they would do it for 400, the price they provide to the hospital, under the condition of posting a review on ㄱㄴㅇㄴ and ㅂㅂㅌ/or before and after photos (with only the nose showing). You can post your review on ㄱㄴㅇㄴ or ㅂㅂㅌ. No rhinitis. ㅂㄷㄴ (formerly ㅋㄴㅍ) I was informed that the consultation fee was 10,100 won including CT, but when I tried to pay it, they told me to just go ahead and not accept it!! Haha I started with consultation with the director without consultation with the manager. First of all, he organized the before and after nose pictures by type, and while explaining, he took out the nose pictures and explained them in an easy-to-understand manner. It stuck in my head. While doing plastic surgery consultations, this is the first time I've seen a place with properly organized nose pictures. The director was kind and answered all my questions while smiling. He didn't say anything about the reservation deposit, and even though it was 330 won including VAT, he said he would deduct the tax and asked for 3 million won!! It's nice because it's clean... ㅈㅇㅋㅇ (ㅔㅣㅔㅣ) Consultation fee is 50,000 won... LOL... CT is included, and if you have nose surgery, the 50,000 won consultation fee is included in the surgery price. There aren't many reviews about Seongyesa, but I went because a friend of mine said that she had had a nose job and that it was successful because it looked very natural and made her feel prettier. Last year, a friend of a friend brought all his friends to do it, and they all succeeded hahaha 5th floor? 6th floor? Anyway, all the big buildings were plastic surgery clinics. The counter staff was Russian. (I guess. He was wearing a different flag than the Taegeukgi and the Russian flag on his chest. Anyway, he speaks three languages.) Looking at it, it seems like a place that caters completely to foreigners... Since there were 5 doctors, it was difficult to ask a friend of an acquaintance who did their nose job. I called to make an appointment, but there was only one person who did nose surgery! The funny thing is... when I called for consultation, they said it would be available at the end of June lol. They are calling for two consultation dates in the last week of June. If it doesn’t work out then, can’t it happen on the 00th of next week? They said it was okay hahaha. They just pretended to be busy hahaha The consultation with the manager and the director were friendly and smooth... but overall, they both seemed busy and they didn't show me a single before and after photo. After the consultation with the director, he brought me a neatly printed out amount of the cost to be claimed, and it was over 560 including the anesthesia fee... Yes, there was nothing like that, it was just a fixed amount. Ah, I thought this was a place where foreigners get paid a lot of money to get plastic surgery, so I passed on it in my mind. - I hope everyone thinks carefully and gets good advice!! If you have any questions, please leave a comment

Comment 19
눈설25 2023-06-20 (화) 02:32 1 Years ago Address
우왕 완전 자세하다 도움 많이 된다잉 나도 ㅂㄷㄴ 다녀왔는데 괜찮더라 난 아직 고민중ㅠㅠ

한아뿐 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 08:56 1 Years ago Address
나는 하게 되면 ㅂㄷㄴ에서 하고 싶은데 코수술 마음의 결정을 아직 못 함ㅜㅜㅜ
미니와초롱이 2023-06-20 (화) 09:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

한아뿐 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 22:12 1 Years ago Address
웅!!
오첩반상 2023-06-20 (화) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
와 근데 마지막은 첫코치고 비싸다 ㄷ ㄷ

한아뿐 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 22:13 1 Years ago Address
그냥 외국인들 상대로 하는 곳인 듯
의사도 이틀차 일주일차 두 번 보고 끝내는
모모나키 2023-06-20 (화) 15:25 1 Years ago Address
마지막은 상담비도 비싸고 가격 자체도 너무 비싸네 ㅎㅎ

한아뿐 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 22:13 1 Years ago Address
성형 관광 오는 사람 대상으로 하는 곳인 듯ㅜㅜ 상담 가능한 언어가 되게 많더라
슨지야 2023-06-20 (화) 23:47 1 Years ago Address
나도 상담은 2군데 받아보고 마음에 드는 곳은 있는데 코성형 자체를 고민중이야 아직 ㅠㅠ

한아뿐 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 09:04 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ나도
결정했오??
선숙2 2023-06-22 (목) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
가격이 좀 ㄷㄷ 하당

뼈 만지는 수술이니까ㅜㅜ
민통언니 2023-06-27 (화) 08:14 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!! ㅊㅇ이랑 ㅂㄷㄴ 풀네임이랑 원장님 성함 알 수 있을까?ㅜㅜ 나도 알아보는 중인데 나랑 코가 비슷한 것 같아서!

* 비밀글 입니다.
mimisy 2023-07-11 (화) 09:23 1 Years ago Address
고생했네!! 그래도 분석(?) 잘하고 야무지게 상담받아서 ㅎㅎㅎ 좋은 결정했기를~~
불주먹12 2023-07-11 (화) 20:50 1 Years ago Address
자세한 상담 후기 고마어!
웨디오 2023-07-12 (수) 23:24 1 Years ago Address
와... 자세하다 후기 고마워유~!!
규규구 2023-07-13 (목) 03:19 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!
초록초 2023-07-28 (금) 03:13 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!!!