Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Dr. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅇㅈㅇ’s work (double eye revision surgery) Be careful of talking too much

윤슬잉 2023-04-13 (목) 14:54 1 Years ago 3336
Hospital name: Private Plastic Surgery Consultant: Lee Jun-woo Consultation fee: None Consultation details (Director -> Director -> Director) First of all, the hospital director was friendly, but the desk staff did not feel that friendly. The waiting time was about 1 hour and 30 to 40 minutes. , I felt like the director came in very hurriedly... I had surgery in the past for buried epicanthoplasty (reference). The explanation time felt like 5 to 10 minutes, and my left eye is currently loosened (2 to 3 lines each). (overlapping state), one side was not resolved, but it was almost like an unpaired inner pair line. As soon as the director saw me, he said, “I’m relieved.” When I told him that he didn’t like my right eye, he said, “I don’t like it that much either.” Look in the mirror and draw your lines a few times, then look in the mirror and open your eyes. He said it a few times, and the interesting thing is that when people take selfies or look in the mirror, the power to open their eyes becomes stronger at that moment, so their eyes look fine. Just now, he said that he opened his eyes wide for a moment. (Because it opened easily, it felt really saggy;) I also wanted to semi-out in the middle... As I was talking about it, he suddenly showed me the monitor and said that he didn't necessarily recommend that it had to be open up to this point to semi-out. In conclusion, he gave an overall sleepy impression and said that if he buried it, there would be no answer and it would 100% be resolved. I think incision + eye correction will almost solve the problem, and a little fat grafting will solve it 100%, but I don't think you need to go that far. The AS period is 1 year. Do you have any more questions? He kept asking, so he looked busy, but I felt like he was being caught, so I asked a few questions and sent them to you. (He looked really busy.) The director left and the manager came in, and they said a discount was possible under the condition of writing a review (a progress review?). At first, it was about 372?, but it was 2.99 million won. As you said (price including VAT), I'm planning to go there on Friday ㅜㅜ (I'm just going to pass on ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㅎㅇㄱ) I'll write a review then too.

Comment 9
트롤목마 2023-04-13 (목) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
I was looking at this place to get a consultation, so I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you!
민혁아 2023-04-13 (목) 21:39 1 Years ago Address
thank you!
뚱땅띵빵 2023-04-14 (금) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!!!
곰띨이푸 2023-04-15 (토) 00:06 1 Years ago Address
I made a reservation here too, but it's a bit busy. Thank you for the review!
이히니 2023-04-16 (일) 13:48 1 Years ago Address
In the past, when I was thinking about reoperation, I put this place first, but I forgot about it, and then I had a strong desire to have reoperation again, so I looked for consultation reviews. Thank you for the detailed review!!
여어워어 2023-05-03 (수) 19:03 1 Years ago Address
I also received counseling, and the director was very cool!!!!!
초코맛피만 2023-06-01 (목) 06:23 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I wanted to go here for a consultation, but it looks like there are a lot of people.
ㅇㅉㄴ 2023-06-20 (화) 10:43 1 Years ago Address
The list overlaps with mine!! Where did you decide??
짝눈싫어요 2024-01-08 (월) 20:59 8 Months ago Address
나도 여기 상담 가보려고 하는데 엄청 사람 많겠다 ㅠㅠ 고마워
Prev  Next  List