• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅎㅌㅌㅍㅇㅅReview

뚜뚜와감쟈 2023-06-17 (토) 20:41 1 Years ago 925
ㅌㅍㅇㅅ Since I have a bit of a bridge of the nose, he recommended shaving the curves of the beak and raising the nasal septum at the tip of my nose, and using the dermis instead of using silicone on the part where there is a step in the middle. He gave me naturalistic advice, and said that if you don't use silicone, it won't feel completely smooth when you touch it, but it will look smooth and come off. When I felt that the consultation was based on my standard, I felt that the consultation was honest and without excessive treatment. The director had experience working at a hospital with Crohn's and rheumatism patients, so when I told him I had Crohn's disease, he advised me that I should go for the implant-free type so there would be no problems after surgery. So, he explained it by dividing it into two plans, Plan A and B, and the difference was in the implants and materials. He was very honest and I felt there was no overtreatment. Plan A was to use silicone and a donor rib, and Plan B was to use a non-prosthetic septum and ear cartilage. They said that if necessary, they would just apply a really thin layer of silicone. He said that in the case of Plan B, you won't get the results you want, but it will definitely improve compared to now. He was honest and gave me treatment that suited my facial mood as much as possible.
Written by
App

Comment 4
호꾸미 2023-06-18 (일) 00:47 1 Years ago Address
I'm also looking into rhinoplasty, and both places gave really good consultations. Is there a separate consultation fee?

뚜뚜와감쟈 Writer 2023-06-18 (일) 00:48 1 Years ago Address
There was no consultation fee for both places.

호꾸미 2023-06-18 (일) 00:49 1 Years ago Address
thank you!!!! I should get it too haha
그린나이트 2023-06-27 (화) 14:06 1 Years ago Address
I also posted a review of a consultation after going to Heat. I thought it was really good to provide consultation while not giving excessive recommendations and informing me of side effects and potential problems.....!
Prev  Next  List