• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty nose surgery review

초코에몽최고 2023-06-14 (수) 23:41 1 Years ago 814
1. ㅅㅇ ㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic was the kindest and most reliable. The director's explanation was detailed and I wanted to do nose and face fat grafting, but he said I wasn't ready for fat grafting yet, so he suggested that I try thread lifting first and then do fat grafting when I was older. I'm in my mid-30s, and compared to my age, I have less facial fat, so I think they recommended thread lifting first. A place I thought about until the end.... It was nice that the director was an otolaryngologist, and the director was friendly and very nice. The price was reasonable . 2. ㅇㅇㅇ There weren't many people who gave plastic surgery consultations.... The director also felt a bit formal... ? I thought I came here for no reason ㅜ 3. ㅇㅇㅂ It's a completely factory-type plastic surgery clinic, the waiting room for the treatment is huge, and there are a lot of people waiting. Lots of lobby staff. I had the feeling that a hospital that handles this many patients and surgeries would get an average rating. I'm just going to keep it in the same shape according to the current trend. I wanted functional nose surgery for rhinitis, but there was no otolaryngologist, so I passed 4. ㅂ Plastic surgery The price is very expensive..... ㅜㅜ It's a place I thought about until the end compared to the first place I went to... The reason I chose this place in the end is because I heard that a friend of a friend tried here and found it to be good. + The price is about twice as expensive, so it's a shame. You won't do it, right? I chose it with this thought in mind. I had general anesthesia, but my neck was so sore after the surgery that I was reminded of the fact that I would be under sedation. Still, since this hospital has been around for a long time and the director has a lot of experience in surgery, I believe it will be average. +Additional))) It's been 2 weeks since the surgery, and overall I'm very satisfied, so I'm recommending it to people around me... LOL I'll know only when the swelling goes down, but first of all, it's too much. I'm satisfied , it looks pretty, and most of all, I can breathe 3 times better than before... It was an excellent choice to have rhinitis surgery together.

Comment 8
으니으니99 2023-06-15 (목) 03:07 1 Years ago Address
오 고마워…나도 비염 심해서 비염코 알아보는중인데 잘 참고할게
루테이니 2023-06-15 (목) 12:24 1 Years ago Address
나 3번 가보고 수술했는데 모양 세련되게 잘 잡아주시긴하더라고 잘 고민해보고 좋은 선택 하길!!!

초코에몽최고 Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 03:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

루테이니 2023-06-19 (월) 13:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모모나키 2023-06-15 (목) 13:48 1 Years ago Address
발품 많이 팔았구낭 ! 정보 고마웡!
Iop789456 2023-06-15 (목) 16:22 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다
naomily1 2023-06-20 (화) 17:56 1 Years ago Address
비염코는 이비인후과 전문의 있는 곳도 많이 알아보셔요!
ViYa 2023-07-04 (화) 14:13 1 Years ago Address
헉 혹시 병원 풀네임 알 수 있을까요?