• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Breast Consultation Review ㄷㅌ Plastic Surgery

Bicky 2023-06-16 (금) 14:39 1 Years ago 1424
Hospital name: Dite Plastic Surgery Director: Director Lee Jun- wook These days, summer is in full swing, so I'm sure there are a lot of people who worry about breast augmentation and go to consultations, so I'll write a review of the actual consultation. My breasts are small . I thought I should boost my self-esteem every day, but in reality it was so hot and scorching in the summer, so I kept thinking about it, so let's do it at a younger age!! And I went on a tour to Gangnam. When I heard about the surgery, I was afraid of scars and I was far from home, so I was very worried about pain and other things, so I tried to choose a place that was pain-free and good at scar care, and they recommended a place that suited my body type and breast feel. Go somewhere!! One of the places I went to while on tour vaguely recommended CC implants to suit my body type and said he would do whatever I wanted. To be honest, I was too frustrated and unsure to just trust the director. I kept thinking and looking around to find out who called a plastic surgery clinic. Are you just recommending it? In the comments, I heard that they measured my hip circumference, waist, and body measurements and recommended the right fit, so I decided to get a consultation here and made an appointment. On the day of the consultation, as soon as I entered the hospital, I felt good about the clean and luxurious atmosphere. I especially liked the staff who greeted me warmly. The locker room was also clean... I also pay close attention to cleanliness. Anyway, I know that I have to undergo surgery and receive follow-up care, so I had to go and get a chest ultrasound. So, I changed clothes and had a really comfortable chat with the manager about the breast size I wanted, the expected amount, the reason I was considering plastic surgery, etc. After that, Lee Jun- wook I just saw the director and got a consultation. I recommend that people who really care about getting a consultation get it here first. I went around without basic knowledge and was confused, and there was even a hospital that didn't even do an ultrasound... Everything I was confused about after getting a consultation here was all confusing . It felt organized. First of all, when determining the measurements, the chest, waist, pelvis, and breast measurements were very detailed. It seemed like they were checking the distance from the nipple to the bottom line and the cleavage in detail before planning the surgery . He told me that I would be 100% satisfied with the feel of the Sevin interior and that I would be 95% satisfied with the Sevin sub. I heard it and touched it, and it really seemed like it. And since I had a floating room, he recommended a hybrid, so I decided to go with it. Of course, since my original assets were small, he said I would go for a dual-floor plan. (If you do a bottom knuckle, it is done with a 2.5 minimum incision!! If you are interested in a bottom knuckle, be sure to get a consultation!!) Wow, they even showed you what you would look like after plastic surgery at the very end with virtual plastic surgery, so I knew I had to do this. They did everything from the consultation with such sincerity. I was confident that I could trust and entrust a person who would check and provide consultation so diligently. I wonder if I felt the same as I did when I received the consultation. Anesthesiologist resident O Operating room CCTV O 1-2 surgeries per day (maximum) 3 people) Post-care hyperbaric oxygen treatment (helps restore immunity after surgery) They have all the latest                 CAPS regenerative lasers , and Director Lee Jun-wook doesn't like leaving scars, so he takes strict care of scars. This is also one of the reasons why I decided to come here. One checkup once a year is free for life, right?? I was worried anyway and was so confident that I made an appointment on the same day and already had surgery in May hahaha. I'm still recovering and I'll show you my one-month review soon. I'll briefly write down the specs in case it helps those of you who are similar in size to me. Height 164 / 50 Chest room. 11.75 Chest-Waist-Hip Circumference 76-65-91 Hybrid Breast Implant Sevin Integrity Size Left 360cc Oh 330cc Compression Bandage

Comment 22
뷰리잔치 2023-06-16 (금) 14:47 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the review is really detailed and I really like it. I’ll keep it in mind. Thank you.

Bicky Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
I really recommend it if you're thinking about getting counseling haha. I really mean it in my heart..

뷰리잔치 2023-06-16 (금) 14:54 1 Years ago Address
Me too ㅠㅠ I'm currently raising funds. Can you tell me how much it cost??

Bicky Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뷰리잔치 2023-06-16 (금) 18:15 1 Years ago Address
Thank you~!! I hope it goes well
지유니능 2023-06-16 (금) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about the review photos, so please leave them haha. I was also interested, so I was thinking of Motiva ㅠㅠ

Bicky Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 18:21 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, I'll bring it over quickly haha ​​Motiva is so good! I have a price range ㅜㅠ
뜨니90 2023-06-18 (일) 21:14 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed the review. Is it possible to share the price of Sevin? Also, I don't know about the hybrid price~ I want to do it here too, but I can't bring myself to do a hybrid with Menex.

Bicky Writer 2023-06-18 (일) 21:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뜨니90 2023-06-18 (일) 21:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Bicky Writer 2023-06-18 (일) 21:35 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뜨니90 2023-06-18 (일) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Bicky Writer 2023-06-19 (월) 15:06 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
콜스제 2023-06-19 (월) 14:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Bicky Writer 2023-06-19 (월) 15:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Tpfd00 2023-06-22 (목) 16:21 1 Years ago Address
Can I know the price?! I think I should get some counseling too!

Bicky Writer 2023-06-22 (목) 16:37 1 Years ago Address
Yes, I highly recommend it haha. Be sure to go get a consultation. You are really delicate. ㅇㅁㅇ
dusl924 2023-06-27 (화) 13:57 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review. It really helped me a lot. Can you tell me the price information??
말랑콩떡쫀드기 2023-07-17 (월) 13:49 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
hibibi 2023-12-06 (수) 13:20 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
츄추멍멍 2023-12-18 (월) 10:28 8 Months ago Address
금액 얼마엿을까요 ㅠㅠ ??
밍몽 2024-01-13 (토) 03:21 8 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 넘 고마워 나도 야기 알아보는 즁
Prev  Next  List