• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

epicanthoplasty restoration, posterior epicanthoplasty restoration

앞뒤트임재건재수술 2023-06-15 (목) 20:39 1 Years ago 1164
I had two incisions + epicanthoplasty done. I had epicanthoplasty restored a year ago because the aegyo-sal and the front tail weren't connected. The hospital asked me to lower the corners of my eyes, but I had typical epicanthoplasty side effects, so I'm looking into epicanthoplasty restoration and epicanthoplasty restoration. I'm selling my product. I thought it was okay, so I went there first. I consulted with the manager first, and he was very kind and looked into the areas of concern about my eyes at once. The director was also kind. He explained in an easy way what I had been suffering from. He said that when epicanthoplasty is restored, the length of the eyes tends to become smaller, but he pulled the corners of the eyes back. Avoid shortening your eyes! In epicanthoplasty restoration, the scars that were created during restoration are also repaired, and the eyes are opened because they were too blocked during restoration. This is everything I wanted haha. But the reason I'm worried is because of the reviews... After reading the reviews carefully... it looks like there's a possibility of failure... I really want to stop getting eye surgery from now on... That's it haha.
Written by
App

Comment 8
쑤쑤영영 2023-06-16 (금) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
That’s right, it’s greed..ㅠㅠ
papier 2023-06-16 (금) 14:39 1 Years ago Address
I think I saw it too ㅜ He makes few mistakes and is meticulous, but he says I need to look for it ㅜㅜ I guess I should look for it diligently too.. If I stay like this at home, it looks like he hasn't come back.
모모나키 2023-06-17 (토) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
병원후기 보고 수술 할려고 했다가 성예사 후기보고 기겁해서 안한경우 많아 ㅠㅠ
뿡빵이1 2023-06-19 (월) 03:34 1 Years ago Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

닉네임그자체 2023-06-29 (목) 03:25 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

앞뒤트임재건재수술 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 22:40 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

닉네임그자체 2023-07-04 (화) 00:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다리에쥐나 2023-08-02 (수) 04:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.