• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye revision surgery

파파루스독 2023-06-14 (수) 21:38 1 Years ago 997
I had my eyelids doubled due to buried eyes, and I'm still going around to find out. I've been to 4 places and almost all of them recommended incisions. I wanted to avoid them as much as possible because of the scars. ㅠㅠ I'll write about them in two parts 1. ㅍㅇㅌ I wasn't sure if it was that famous of a hospital, but make an appointment for a consultation. It took a long time. I felt like the hospital had been built for a while, but it didn't feel like it was being poorly managed or anything like that. I've seen a lot of new hospitals. I saw a lot of negative comments after reading the reviews of foot consultations, so I was prepared and went there, but the consultation lasted almost 30 minutes and I was completely taken care of. He answered everything one by one while looking at his phone. I felt like he had a lot of knowledge. I like doctors who explain everything, so it was nice that he explained everything. He gave me a reasonable reason why the implant was released twice. Sunken eyes, thin skin, habit of rubbing. , There is a slight protrusion ㅠㅠㅠ In conclusion, natural adhesion of partial incision + fat grafting (thigh) is possible, but partial incision is more recommended, but I am actually worried because I want to postpone fat grafting as long as possible ㅠㅠ 2. ㅍㄹㅁㅅ It seems like I waited almost 3 weeks to make an appointment here too. It was surprising because there were a lot of Chinese people. It wasn't a large hospital, but a one-person hospital, so there was a separate person who only served Chinese people. It was very clean and the interior was good . There was a bit of waiting. Looking at the reviews, they said there was a long wait. Even on the day of surgery, there was a wait. The doctor seemed to be the type to laugh a lot. Maybe I look funny. He seemed to have a lot of knowledge about eyes, and like the previous hospital, he analyzed the cause well and explained it well . One thing I learned was that the forehead They say that I have a habit of wearing a lot and rubbing my eyes, and that my eyelids are thin, and this is the root cause of using my forehead a lot, saying that this is due to my now-blown eyes. When I go to the hospital, honestly, some hospitals don't even mention the sunken eyes, and although they do mention it, they say that fat grafting can be done later, and fat relocation. They said it was okay to do, but they were all very different, so I trusted them because they explained things well. The bottom line was incision + fat relocation. If you have eyes with similar conditions as mine, I think it would be good to refer to them. I liked them both, and I like the next place I consulted with, so I'm thinking about it.

Comment 4
eur윤도 2023-06-14 (수) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review. It was helpful.
모모나키 2023-06-15 (목) 13:46 1 Years ago Address
Even after burying it twice, it comes out... Decide where your mind goes further!
박물관 2023-06-15 (목) 15:26 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워~~!
핑거푸드 2023-07-10 (월) 23:14 1 Years ago Address
나도두번풀림ㅜ
Prev  Next  List