• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Breast Augmentation ㅇㄴㄱㅁ, ㅇㅇㅇ, ㅇㅇ

써니입니다 2023-06-13 (화) 23:55 1 Years ago 1900
Hospital name: Eom Nagumo Consultant: Director Eom Soon-chan Consultation fee: None Consultation content: While waiting, listen to an educational video on the breast surgery process and principles. It takes about 40 minutes and is very helpful. And after about 10 minutes of creating data by combining photos of my breasts and other good surgeries, I went in for a consultation with the director. The director seems to be much older now, but his explanations and energy exude trust. And the counseling director was so kind and explained everything in detail, so I knew I wanted to have surgery here. (However, there is no try-on during the consultation. Still, it gives a great sense of trust.) Hospital name: U&U Consultant: Director Ki-gap Kim Consultation fee: KRW 10,000 Consultation details: After the consultation at Eomnagumo above, I still decided to stop by somewhere else. I went there without any expectations, but the director was very pleasant and explained the breast augmentation method and types of implants well through PPT. You can try on the implant in advance to get an idea of ​​what it will look like after surgery. The counseling director was really kind and gave me detailed advice, so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get surgery here. Hospital name: Woowa Consultant: Dr. Kim Woo-jeong Consultation fee: 100,000 won for blood drawing fee if you make a reservation but cancel it Consultation details: I want an armpit incision. Dr. Lee said that he was the first to introduce the use of an endoscope for armpit incisions in Korea, and that he performs the surgery well with almost no bleeding, so I have little faith in him. During the consultation, the consultation was very detailed. They looked at the breast ultrasound (although it was only about 30 seconds long), measured the size carefully, and also explained it with examples of plastic surgery through PPT. However, I was wondering if they basically recommended a larger size, but since I can decide the size anyway, I am seriously considering this if I have surgery in the future.

Comment 14
영영지영 2023-06-14 (수) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
I didn't say it's a good thing if it's too big ㅠㅠIt has to fit your body type well.

써니입니다 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 22:03 1 Years ago Address
As soon as I finished it... I thought it would feel strange if it was too big, so it seemed right to grow it to fit my body type!
박물관 2023-06-15 (목) 15:33 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information~~!
뭄먐미 2023-06-15 (목) 22:35 1 Years ago Address
Oh, there are places where you can get a breast ultrasound during the consultation. Thank you for the detailed review.
동글동글동글 2023-06-16 (금) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
I was planning to go to ㅇㅇ counseling too, thank you for the detailed review~
백나리 2023-06-25 (일) 15:41 1 Years ago Address
I was curious because there wasn't much information about ㅇㄴㄱㅁ, but I read the review. Thank you!! I should also refer to ㅇㅇ

써니입니다 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 22:05 1 Years ago Address
Oongong ㅇㅇ is also highly recommended!!
Djsk 2023-06-25 (일) 17:56 1 Years ago Address
Have you decided between ㅇㅇ, ㅇㄴㄱㅁ, and ㅇㅇㅇ??? There was a place where I received counseling, so I thought it was like that during the counseling.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

써니입니다 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
I haven't decided yet, and although breast surgery may seem simple, it's a very big surgery, so I'm going to think about it a little more! But I'm seriously thinking about doing it this winter! :)
lilililili 2023-06-26 (월) 14:47 1 Years ago Address
Is this where the first director of Eomnagumo is?? Wow, the consultation lasted quite a long time (40 minutes) and they looked at it carefully. How long was the total consultation time for Uwado?

써니입니다 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 22:08 1 Years ago Address
Oh, 40 minutes is the length of the educational video on Eomnagumo, and the actual consultation time with the director is about 10 to 15 minutes in absolute terms? I think it took about a while. After this, the consultation time with the counseling director lasted about 30 minutes! After talking with the counseling director for about 30 minutes, I think the only consultation time with the director (the counseling director calls me doctor) was about 15 minutes!
hey7 2023-07-03 (월) 02:50 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㄴㄱㅁIt’s the first time I heard of the unusual name, but the consultation was very thorough. ㅇㅇ, ㅇㅇㅇ I also read the reviews!
닝눙 2023-07-10 (월) 23:47 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㄴㄱㅁ Here’s the cost information.

써니입니다 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 17:42 1 Years ago Address
Depending on the type of implant, the price difference can be several hundred!
Prev  Next  List