• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Sunken Eyes Daejeon Double Hands Review

몰티즈 2023-06-12 (월) 10:59 1 Years ago 905
I went to two of the most famous places in Daejeon for a consultation last week. I'm going again this week, so I'll add it or write more about it. 1. ㅊㄱㄴ (Choi ㅇㅇ) I went because they told me if my eyes are suitable for plastic surgery or not! Consultation fee ㅇ, 5000 My eye evaluation is that the distance between the eyes is far away. Mongolian folds are severe and tend to appear in the eyebrows. Therefore, the surgery is a partial incision, bridge of the eye, and epicanthoplasty. You can get a line up to 280 without discount and 250 with discount. The line is not visible to me now. They don't show it because they say it's meaningless to look at. It seems like the surgery is done according to the doctor's subjective beauty standards. That's a bit disappointing. The eyes I want < The doctor thinks pretty eyes are the kind of philosophy. However, the ambiguous thing is that he said it was okay to show his eyes and to show his epicanthoplasty like this, but I thought it was too much. When I said that, he said with a nuance that if there are a lot of people like this, this is normal. I called to make a reservation, but if I come at 10:30 in the morning without making a reservation, I said that. It took about 40 minutes for me to arrive, but I waited for an hourㅠ The consultation time was 20 minutes, and I only spoke with the director. 2. ㄱㅈㄷ (ㅇㅇ Deok) There is a place with the same name in the Ansan area, but I'm in Daejeon. Consultation fee ㅇ, 5,000. Eye condition. The distance between the eyebrows is narrow, so the line is inline, but later as the eyebrows come down, they will become an inner pair. The eye fat is thick, so the incision surgery and epicanthoplasty are said to be unnecessary, and epicanthoplasty is also an option, but it is recommended. If you do the incision epicanthoplasty together, it will be about 154cm. And with a discount of up to 140 ㅇㅋ I made a reservation by phone and received consultation as soon as I arrived, and the director for 10 minutes and the manager for 10 minutes . It's a pity that it will be a quick pair, but... I feel confident because they told me that if I raise the line in advance, it will look unnatural.>
Written by
App

Comment 7
유지니염 2023-06-12 (월) 11:08 1 Years ago Address
대전도 은근히 많이가더랑 발품후기 땡큐야!
이뮤우 2023-06-12 (월) 12:21 1 Years ago Address
맞아 눈썹이랑 눈사이 좁으면 쌍커풀 두꺼우면 안돼 ㅜㅜ 진짜 눈이 부자연스럽게 부담스랍고 이상함… 속쌍이 답이야 ㅜㅜ 병원 더 많이 다녀봐
모모나키 2023-06-12 (월) 19:52 1 Years ago Address
발품후기 정보 잘봤어 고마워!
코코맛넛 2023-06-12 (월) 22:21 1 Years ago Address
발품후기 고마워!
성형미인이라도되것어 2023-06-13 (화) 09:37 1 Years ago Address
아니 예약안하고와도 된다더니 한시간 기다리는건 모람..ㅜㅜ 상담다녀오느라 고생했어!
지누입니데이 2023-06-20 (화) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워
flowww10 2024-04-13 (토) 02:43 5 Months ago Address
후기고마워
Prev  Next  List