• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Finally, a summary of the beauty products I use

바람사다 2023-06-03 (토) 18:18 1 Years ago 4603
hi! I've finally finished my work and am writing a full review! I thought I was going to break my head trying to come up with a list of hospitals by hand since I didn't have any friends around me who could recommend hospitals. But I made the final decision today and even put down the reservation deposit. Of course, there's still a month left until the surgery, so I might change my mind in the meantime... but for now, the final decision is. Since I did it, I'll post a review, so please take note and feel free to ask any questions you have! I think this post will be long, so I'll write it in sim font for convenience..! First of all, my eyes are absolutely perfect, my skin thickness is average, and the Mongolian folds are long in the front, so I can barely see them. A little fishy? It's shaped eyes! Also, I have commonly heard that if the line is too thick, it will make you look like a sausage, so the order of the hospitals I am thinking about going in and out of is the order in which I went to the consultation, and below is the common form - Hospital name/Director - Estimate/Price - Consultation details - What I felt - Consultation fee - Surgery Time - Anesthesia method - Aftercare / After-sales service period 1. Sinsa Station ㅇㄴㅂ/ㅈㅊㅎ - Estimate/Price: Incision double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty, eye correction/ Same-day reservation conditions 250 - Consultation details: Maybe because I went on a weekday afternoon, there were only 1-2 people. hmm. A review booklet made by the hospital while you wait? I saw it. I was thinking about epicanthoplasty, so I mainly looked at reviews of epicanthoplasty, but honestly, I didn't like it. The epicanthoplasty is too round. I waited for about 5 minutes and consulted with the manager. The manager gives the estimate first. It also holds the double eyelid line. The director talks a lot about medical things. 5-10 minutes after consulting with the director, the director came in. Only the left eye of the line is touched 2-3 times and an estimate is given immediately. As I heard, the director speaks little. The director explains the surgery method. They only told me about epicanthoplasty and incision surgery methods, but mentioned eye correction separately. I showed them some before and after images of eyes similar to mine, took questions, and left right away. Consulted with the director for about 5 minutes. On the other hand, I had a 30-40 minute consultation with the director, but the director talked too much about the surgery, so I didn't like it. The director shows a lot of before and after pictures. A slight reservation fee is required. - What I felt: Overall, they are friendly and decent... This is the only introduction I have made to an acquaintance, and they seem to be good at natural adhesion and burial. In fact, an acquaintance of mine buried it, and it's been 6-7 years since he did it, but it hasn't resolved and it's very natural. However, it feels a bit like a sales pitch and they don't tell you basic things (including follow-up care) unless you ask first. I didn't like it because the manager consulted for too long, and in the end, the epicanthoplasty style was different from what I was looking for, so I passed. Also, it looks like he specializes in burial and natural adhesion... I wanted to get it from someone who is good at making incisions, so I took it off my list as soon as I came back from here. The director says he was the first to develop natural adhesion, so he seems to be an expert in burial and natural adhesion. - Consultation fee: None - Surgery time: 2 hours - Anesthesia method: Unconditional sedative anesthesia (anesthesiologist resident) - Aftercare/AS period: It's my first consultation, so I'm too busy to ask questions. 2. Shinnonhyeon Station ㅇㅇㅂ/ ㅂㄷㅎ - Estimate/Price: Incisional double eyelid surgery, epicanthoplasty/ Same-day reservation conditions: KRW 240 - Consultation details: Consult with the director right away without waiting. During the consultation, the manager is watching from behind. As soon as I sit down, I put on my headband and look at the line first. I liked this line the most out of all the ones I've seen so far. The reason I liked it is because the line was moderately thick, but so far, other hospitals have made it a bit thinner. And it's the only one that lines both eyes and even feels like epicanthoplasty. Originally, there was asymmetry, but this could not be completely corrected through surgery. He said to me that my eyes would be very different just by looking at him, but he got a little winded. Of course, it could be real, but... In a previous review, there was a post saying that I really liked the line drawn here, but was it a strategy to trick people by drawing the line as soon as you sit down? I agree with that to some extent haha... Even though I have a weak ability to open my eyes, I was told that I didn't need to have my eyes corrected. There doesn't seem to be any over-treatment. I'm a bit confused here (since safety is my top priority...) I'll show you a few before and after pictures of eyes similar to mine. There is no mention of the surgical method. Here too, there is a 5-minute consultation with the director. I immediately followed up with a consultation with the manager, but I didn't get the feeling that the manager was very professional. The director did not mention any medical details. I also saw several before and after photos with the manager. However, during the consultation with the director, the director also shows before and after photos, all of which are ㅂㅂㅌ, ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, photos posted on Seongyesa... He first tells me the price and tells me how many times I need to visit the hospital after the surgery. A slight reservation fee is required. - What I felt: The director was kind. The manager is also friendly. Slightly forcing a reservation deposit. This hospital seems to be famous for not promoting itself, but I guess they don't do it at all. It certainly doesn't seem like a hospital that hires marketing staff and promotes it like crazy, but it seems like they do a lot of eye-catching on their own. When I told them I came here through search, they asked me if I came after seeing a sex artist or something. Haha. The pictures they showed me at the hospital all had reviews posted on ㅂㅂㅌ, ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, and there were also review pictures posted here. When talking about the price, I asked if there was a review discount and they said there wasn't. They used it a little bit here, but if everything goes well, they will report the progress of the surgery and agree with the person involved. And it's a bit weird to say this, but... the director's double eyelids are a bit weird, so I'm feeling cold. - Consultation fee: I think it's 10,000 won, but I didn't pay extra because I had to pay the reservation fee... - Surgery time: 1 hour and 10 minutes - Anesthesia method: Always local anesthesia (it's done with a very thin needle, so they show you the needle and tell you not to be scared) - Aftercare/ After-sales service period: Unlimited swelling laser / 1 year 3. Shinnonhyeon Station ㅅㅇㅇ/ ㅇㅌㅈ - Estimate/Price: Incision double eyelid surgery + eye correction, epicanthoplasty/240 (Same price for cash card, no review events.) - Consultation details: Consultation with the director immediately after waiting for about 5 minutes. This was the only time the manager did not come in during the consultation with the director. As soon as the director saw it, he gave me a quote and explained it right away. Initially, incision eye correction (including double eyelids) and epicanthoplasty are recommended. I drew the left eye line about 3 times, but after drawing the line, they said that the skin was not as thick as expected, so non-incision was possible. He asked me to choose between incision and non-incision. He explained the pros and cons. I chose incision. What’s a bit unusual about the director here is that he’s very studious. It seemed like you did a lot of research. In addition to holding academic conferences, he also writes textbooks. Perhaps that's why they talk about the surgery I'm going to undergo in great detail, but rather than the surgical method, they talk about the effects that can be achieved from the surgery. However, it is explained objectively and without bias. Detailed explanation of possible side effects and how they vary depending on the type. He talked about the structure of my eyes and explained what my eyes would look like after surgery. Also, you mentioned a forehead lift, but since I'm young, I'm not saying you should do it now, but rather think about it after some time if a problem arises. It felt like he was recommending a lot of things, but he was taking a conservative approach. It was such a strange feeling. But the director's philosophy that I felt while listening to him was, "You won't see dramatic results with just double eyelid surgery." It is said that each person has a different eye shape and structure, and the causes of blurry and small eyes are also different, so various surgical methods must be applied. Well, for example, you need to bridge the eyelids, but making the double eyelids larger does not correct the eye size, so in that case, it is very disadvantageous to have to undergo a reoperation later. Examples are also shown. Anyway, the explanation took over 30 minutes. Explanation-oriented consultation. Please feel free to ask questions. After consulting with the director, consult with the manager. The manager is very nice. The previous hospital directors were all kind, but this hospital director was kind in a different way. Not a feeling of kindness, but a feeling of affection. Even if I don't ask first, he organizes it in a table and explains all the basic details. So I didn't really have any questions. The surgery time, cost, anesthesia method, number of visits, follow-up care, and after-sales service period are all discussed first. No medical issues, no reservation fee required. They say they only perform one surgery on Saturdays. (The clinic hours are shorter on Saturdays) They probably perform about 2-3 surgeries on weekdays as well. - What I felt: Originally, I had a very conservative stance on eye correction. So I thought I would skip all the hospitals that recommended eye correction... but after listening to the director's explanation, I felt it was better than I thought. He didn't strongly recommend it and just told me to choose. It is said that an incision eye bridge involves tying the muscle rather than cutting it. If you have a problem later, you can solve it again. There is a lot of inaccurate information circulating on YouTube. I had a very negative attitude toward snow bridges, so I was a bit reluctant at first. In particular, Director Lee is famous for non-incision eye bridges, so I wondered if he was recommending it because it was his main focus, but when I listened to the director explain it, he seemed to be taking a rather conservative approach to the surgery itself, so I decided to just do it. In particular, the last hospital I had the most confidence in while selling handmade products was an option, but they said my eyes needed a little bit of eye contact, so after hearing that, I finally decided on this as the third hospital! (3 out of 4 places said I had a good eye contact) Everyone was referred by acquaintances. He said he was coming. Perhaps because the director goes to many academic conferences and seminars abroad, there seem to be some foreigners. When I got there, there was one group of foreigners. Overall neat and tidy. Everyone is kind. The hospital coordinator said he worked with the director for about 10 years. But I know it's been 3 years since the clinic opened, and everyone seems to be of good character. - Consultation fee: None - Surgery time: 2 hours and 10 minutes - Type of anesthesia: 10 minutes of sedative anesthesia during local anesthesia and then surgery while awake - Aftercare/AS period: Unlimited swelling laser/Free line loosening for 2 years , Up to 2 to 5 years, the condition is reviewed and reoperation is performed at a minimal cost. After 5 years, it is just the same as the first surgery. + And most people here come as acquaintances and get an acquaintance discount, but I can't go to search and get an acquaintance discount...? But since I'm a student, they say they'll just apply the acquaintance discount haha. The above is the amount I received as an acquaintance discount. 4. Apgujeong ㅋㄹ/ ㄱㅎㅅ - Quote/ Price: Incision, epicanthoplasty/ (250 + 100) Total 350 The only price fixed on the website I posted it. Cash price is the same as card) - Consultation content: Various age groups. I was a little scared because the staff was unfriendly in the reviews, but it just felt like a local hospital. After waiting for 10 minutes, consult with the director. While I was waiting, the director looked at my eyes and said, "But the director is old, so he only buries them... Another hospital told me to do it all through incisions...? (That's right hahahaha) My eyes need incisions, but would you still like to get a consultation? "I said I would get some counseling first... The director is, as the reviews say, a perfect kindergarten teacher! The teacher said and gave advice. I was a little embarrassed because he was more charming than I thought^0^; It's cute though. The manager is standing behind him. I was surprised to see it was so thorough and visible in the mirror. As soon as I sit down, my name is called in a friendly manner and I hold the line. I set the line a little high, but as soon as I grabbed it, the line immediately came off... You were surprised, and it was an eye that had to be incised at all costs. If I do it non-incisionally, it will probably be resolved within 6 months. Even if you go somewhere else, ask them to make an incision. Epicanthoplasty is a personal choice, but I think it would be better. He also complimented me on how pretty my nose was. When I open my eyes, I slightly twitch my eyebrows and I don't have the strength to open my eyes, so I was told that the doctors would probably recommend eye correction, but they said I could do it. He told me to hold the line thinly because if I held it too high, it would turn into a sausage. He gave me advice on going to several hospitals... I have an eye that requires an incision, so I can't get the surgery here, but he gave me a lot of helpful advice. That's the end. Perhaps because I was so certain that I couldn't have surgery here, I consulted with the director for 5 minutes and then went home. The director doesn't see it at all. - What I felt: It felt like a local hospital, with some decent young people and old ladies. I trust it because it is an old hospital. Although it is a highly trusted hospital, I was disappointed that the surgery was not possible for me. But I was very grateful for the sincere advice. The doctor seems to be very conscientious. I had a lot of trust in this hospital before the consultation after seeing in the reviews that the doctor had a very conservative approach. I was very reassured when they said that they could do eye surgery and epicanthoplasty at that hospital. Even if your eye needs an incision, if you want to feel at ease like me, it would be a good idea to go get some advice! - Consultation fee: None. It was so clear that I couldn't have surgery at this hospital, so I didn't even have the energy to ask . - Surgery time: I couldn't hear it. - Anesthesia method: Only local anesthesia - Aftercare/AS Period: 1 year     I thought I was going to break my head, but in the end, I was over it too. It was difficult for me to go to counseling because I live far away, but it seems like my feet are better than my hands. The reason is that I can't make a good decision because I'm confused about the hands, but when I go to the consultation for the feet, I still get the right feeling. I can't say anything, but I boldly exclude hospitals that have a slightly uncomfortable side from the list! For your information, I am extremely timid and worried, so I postponed the surgery until the scheduled date and sold out! So, I don't think the above hospitals are at least hospitals with a high risk of side effects or medical accidents. Of course, there is no possibility of side effects in any surgery, but I chose hospitals that are quite conscientious! I made a very strict list of hospitals, so all 4 hospitals have more than 20 years of experience, are small, are eye doctors, are blacklisted (I also removed all records of working at blacklisted hospitals), hospitals with good reviews, and are natural hospitals. Then, do the surgery later. I will post a review later! I hope everyone’s surgery goes well!!!!
Written by
App

Comment 90
모모나키 2023-06-03 (토) 18:23 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for the very detailed product review:D~~
오ㄹl 2023-06-03 (토) 19:46 1 Years ago Address
King, it was helpful. Thank you so much.
새미밍 2023-06-03 (토) 20:45 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review~
알랄랄랄 2023-06-04 (일) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
Number 4.. ㅠ ㅠ They said I would have to make an incision too, so they said I couldn’t do it, but they still gave me good advice about my eyes. I have to sell my feet again, but I also have to go to Shinnonhyeon.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 00:53 1 Years ago Address
Ah, Yesa also had an incision, so I only received counseling. That's right, there are no restrictions on counseling, so be sure to go!!
예뻐지는중임 2023-06-04 (일) 09:42 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review.. I don’t know which hospital number 3 is.. Can you tell me.. Have a nice weekend!

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 15:35 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
치이카와럽 2023-06-04 (일) 21:51 1 Years ago Address
Yesaya, thank you for the review! According to the review written by Yesa, it is very cold... Can you tell me the name of hospital number 3?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
카프카11 2023-06-04 (일) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work~
홀앙희2 2023-06-04 (일) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
Yes, I would also like to receive consultation at hospital number 3. Is it possible to share the information?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-05 (월) 01:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
카프카11 2023-06-04 (일) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-05 (월) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
카카아코 2023-06-05 (월) 11:27 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워!!
도담담 2023-06-05 (월) 23:18 1 Years ago Address
상세한 후기 고마워!
우으엉 2023-06-06 (화) 07:44 1 Years ago Address
오 자세한 후기 고마워!!
물복94 2023-06-06 (화) 21:04 1 Years ago Address
4번 담주에 재수술 상담가는데 풀릴거라고 안해줄까봐 갑자기 걱정되네 후기고마워
개미라인 2023-06-07 (수) 12:48 1 Years ago Address
완전 자세한 후기.. 도움 엄청됐다
Jjjmme 2023-06-08 (목) 07:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-08 (목) 07:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
종길이 2023-06-08 (목) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
우와 후기 진짜 상세하다. 나두 ㅇㄴㅂ 상담갔다가 거기서 수술했거든. 난 질문할거리 좀 적어가서 집어가며 질문하니까 원장님이 알아듣기쉽게 설명풀어서 잘해주셨어. 실장님 상담도 나쁘지않았고. 후기 보면 절개 케이스도 많던데 아마 자연유착 중점으로 설명하느라 그리 느꼈을수도.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-09 (금) 06:07 1 Years ago Address
여러군데 발품 다니면서 느낀 건데 실장만 잘 만나면 거기도 되게 좋은 조건인 것 같아! 원장님이야 뭐 워낙 유명하시고! 난 첫상담이라 만족도가 낮을 수밖에 없었던 것 같어ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 앞트임 스타일이 맘에 안 들어서 안 했지만ㅠㅠ나도 첨에 거기가 최종후보지였다ㅎㅎ
슬쩍 2023-06-09 (금) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
상세한 후기 감사해요.
도움 많이 되는 글이에요.
라따뚜이ii 2023-06-09 (금) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
도움 많이 됐습니다.. 감사합니다!
미벵 2023-06-11 (일) 08:18 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-11 (일) 15:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

미벵 2023-06-12 (월) 05:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
level9 2023-06-13 (화) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 자세하다.. 고마워
률히아 2023-06-14 (수) 17:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-14 (수) 18:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
곰팅이이이 2023-06-15 (목) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 정말 고마워!3번병원 상담가보고싶은데 알려줄수있을까?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 20:25 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김지윤1245 2023-06-16 (금) 14:12 1 Years ago Address
나 1번에서 절개했어 눈매교정이랑~ 소세지 쎈케 같았는데 아련해짐 ㅎㅎ
나두 수술전에 매몰 전문이신가 걱정햇는데 경력이 그냥 쌓이는게 아닌거 가타

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 20:26 1 Years ago Address
오오 잘됐구낭 다행이다!! 잘되면 장땡이지 뭐ㅎㅎ 맞어 경력 오래되셔서 엄청 전문적이신듯..! 난 더 잘 맞는 병원 찾아서 저기선 안 했지만 좀 이름 있는 병원 중엔 신뢰할 만한 것 같어! 내 지인도 엄청 잘 됐어!
코만재수여러번 2023-06-17 (토) 20:24 1 Years ago Address
쓰니야 혹시 3번이랑 4번 병원 공유 해줄 수 있니이!?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 20:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
캥양 2023-06-17 (토) 20:27 1 Years ago Address
후기 정말 자세해.. 고마워!! 3번병원 나도 상담 받아보고 싶은데 알 수 있을까??

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-17 (토) 20:28 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이얍이얍 2023-06-18 (일) 04:00 1 Years ago Address
진짜 상세하다...나도 같이 상담 받은줄ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
덕분에 좋은 정보 얻어가! 글 작성하느라 진짜 고생했고, 고마워ㅜㅠㅠㅠ
혹시 3,4번 병원 정보 받을 수 있을까..?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-18 (일) 04:03 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

이얍이얍 2023-06-18 (일) 04:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
예뻐지고싶은공주당 2023-06-20 (화) 02:57 1 Years ago Address
2,3번 어디인지 알 수 있을까요?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 15:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이뻐질꼬얏 2023-06-24 (토) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
와 엄청 자세하다 수고많아써ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 혹시 2,3,4번 병원 알수있을까..??

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-24 (토) 20:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
감자얌 2023-06-25 (일) 13:57 1 Years ago Address
후기 엄청 도움된다ㅜㅜㅜ 혹시 3번 병원 알려줄 수 있어?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-25 (일) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

감자얌 2023-06-25 (일) 13:59 1 Years ago Address
고마워!

감자얌 2023-07-02 (일) 06:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
zzzccc3 2023-06-27 (화) 15:11 1 Years ago Address
계속 망설이다 다시 손품하고 있는중인데 상세한후기 고마워 ! 혹시 3번병원 정보 받을 수 있을까?

바람사다 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 15:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
으흣츄 2023-07-02 (일) 10:12 1 Years ago Address
예사야 3번정보부탁해도될까?

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 13:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망고스티 2023-07-02 (일) 13:24 1 Years ago Address
진짜 자세하게 정리해줬따,,고마워 도움많이 됐어. 나 3번명 알려줄수 있어? 아무리 뒤져봐도 안나와서 물어봐 ㅜㅜ

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지뜡이 2023-07-03 (월) 10:26 1 Years ago Address
나도 3번 병원 알려줄 수 있을까?? 상담 가보고 싶다 ㅠㅠ

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-03 (월) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나나나너넌 2023-07-06 (목) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 잘봤어 혹시 3.4번 병원 나도 정보 알수 있을까???

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
murae 2023-07-25 (화) 18:31 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 잘봤어요!! 3번 어디인지 알수있을까요??

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 18:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

murae 2023-07-25 (화) 21:26 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다~~! 수술은 잘되셨나요?? 눈매교정도 하셨는지...? 저도 절개 해야할것같아서요ㅜㅜ

바람사다 Writer 2023-07-26 (수) 20:35 1 Years ago Address
수술 잘 됐어요! 아직까진 아무 문제 없고요~ 좀 더 있다가 한달차쯤 되면 간단하게 후기글 올리려고요! 눈매교정은 결국 안했고 절개랑 앞트임만 했어용
오니온니 2023-08-12 (토) 11:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-08-12 (토) 11:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
잇주 2023-08-27 (일) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
혹시 초성들 다 알 수 있을까?ㅠㅠ너무 가보고 싶어

바람사다 Writer 2023-08-27 (일) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
불곰쭌 2023-08-30 (수) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
예사야 상세한 후기 너무 고마워 !!
눈전문 20년이상 소수병원에 블랙도 체크한 리스트 넘 귀한 정보다 ㅜㅜ
혹시 초성 전부 알 수 있을까?
(나는 매몰로 하려고 해)

바람사다 Writer 2023-08-30 (수) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
후니딩 2023-09-04 (월) 23:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 23:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

후니딩 2023-09-05 (화) 00:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-09-06 (수) 21:17 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

후니딩 2023-09-15 (금) 20:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
1111222 2023-09-14 (목) 16:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-09-14 (목) 22:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Sung20 2023-09-22 (금) 04:16 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-09-22 (금) 19:01 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈누롼나 2023-11-06 (월) 14:50 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2023-11-06 (월) 20:37 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오모밍 2024-01-19 (금) 09:24 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2024-03-17 (일) 19:15 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
동그르윽 2024-03-26 (화) 14:26 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바람사다 Writer 2024-03-28 (목) 02:31 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
감자마라탕 2024-04-15 (월) 01:22 5 Months ago Address
초성들 다 알수있을까요ㅠㅠ?

바람사다 Writer 2024-04-25 (목) 05:27 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
매료하진 2024-04-24 (수) 17:35 4 Months ago Address
안녕하세요.저두 재수술로 알아보구있는중인데 3번병원 공유부탁드릴수있을까용?

바람사다 Writer 2024-04-25 (목) 05:27 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쌍순이 2024-06-01 (토) 15:11 3 Months ago Address
첫수인데 재수 잘하는 병원도 좋은 거 같아서 알아보고 있는데 초성 다 알려줄 수 있으까??
Prev  Next  List