• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose surgery ㅇㅂㄹ consultation review~

롸웅 2022-07-09 (토) 14:49 2 Years ago 1288
Review of today's second consultation haha ​​The original reservation time was 3 o'clock, but I canceled the reservation at another place and the time came up in the middle, so I called 2 days ago and asked if the time could be moved up, and they said it would be 1:30, so I pulled it in. I was taking time off after visiting the first hospital today, but the second time was. The hospital called and asked if there were any changes to my schedule, so I asked if I could get a consultation sooner. They said it was available at 1 o'clock, so I was able to get a consultation earlier than expected. There were a few people there, but the waiting time was 10 minutes? It wasn't as long as I thought. Unlike the first time, I had a CT scan here (the previous hospital only took pictures), and it was nice to see the condition inside my nose. The director was very kind and gave good advice in an easy-to-understand manner. At the previous hospital, they raised the tip of the nose to the nasal septum and if it wasn't enough, they used ear cartilage. I said let's do it, and he touched my nose with his hand and said that my septum was small, but when I got a CT scan at this hospital, I found out that my septum was really small hahahaha. I think I definitely need to get a CT scan at least once to help me make a decision when I get plastic surgery consultation. My septum is small. It is not possible to raise the tip of the nose with the nasal septum , but rather the ear cartilage is used to raise the tip of the nose and the nasal septum is used to stabilize the tip of the nose. You really don't know if you don't get a CT scan. I realized today that it's meaningless to get consultation thinking about how the surgery will be done without knowing exactly what's going on inside my nose. The CT scan + consultation fee was 10,000 won (another hospital that canceled it today charged 25,000 won for the CT scan. ) I feel like the director here clearly has his own aesthetic standards for the nose (that doesn't mean he ignores my opinion, though... he just recommends it by thinking that it would be better to do it this way when he looks at it. I wasn't thinking too much about the nasal columella, but I was a little confused when they said it would be good to have the columella removed.) If the aesthetic direction agrees with the director, it will definitely be okay. The surgery will be performed under sedation + regional anesthesia and the surgery will be performed while you are still asleep. However, I asked if he could wake me up in the middle and check the shape of my nose, and he said that would be difficult. Instead, he said it was possible to check it before tying it all up and splinting it. I think it would definitely be a good idea to go to several hospitals. The first and second times. The direction of the surgery seems similar but different, so my thoughts keep changing. Oh, this hospital only has consultations without surgery on Saturdays, and they do two surgeries on weekdays!
Written by
App

Comment 14
김채래리 2022-07-09 (토) 15:39 2 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you so much for your review. Are you going to sell your feet more???

롸웅 Writer 2022-07-09 (토) 15:40 2 Years ago Address
It's expensive and the recommended surgeries are different, so I think I'll have to visit a few more places to make a decision!
키키키ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2022-07-09 (토) 16:00 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review
가그크크 2022-07-09 (토) 16:54 2 Years ago Address
I enjoyed the product reviews.
코코감자 2022-07-09 (토) 19:14 2 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.

롸웅 Writer 2022-07-09 (토) 19:16 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코코감자 2022-07-09 (토) 19:16 2 Years ago Address
헐 신기하다
발견ㅋ 2022-07-10 (일) 00:52 2 Years ago Address
발품 후기 감사합니다

눈인라인 2022-07-11 (월) 03:35 2 Years ago Address
화이팅!
코는처음인지라 2022-07-10 (일) 02:58 2 Years ago Address
ㅇㅂㄹ가 강남역에 있는곳 맞나?? 난 거기 겨울에 상담가는데ㅎ… 예사 꼭 병원 잘 골라서 예쁘고 건강한 코 갖길 바라
눈인라인 2022-07-11 (월) 03:28 2 Years ago Address
잘봤습니다
융융21 2022-08-01 (월) 09:59 2 Years ago Address
여기 라인 진짜 다 자연스럽더라. 난 재수술이라 더 비쌀 것 같아서 고민된다 ㅠㅠ 후기 고마워!
멍덤 2022-08-04 (목) 12:46 2 Years ago Address
발품 정성 너무 고맙다 ㅠㅠ한번가봐야겟다 견적 얼마나 나왔는지 알수잇어 ?
시나모롤롤 2022-10-03 (월) 15:23 1 Years ago Address
후기 넘 감사합니다!!
Prev  Next  List