• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Detailed review of 2 male rhinoplasty procedures

ESTJJJJ 2023-06-09 (금) 23:53 1 Years ago 2903
ㄴㅇㄷ(ㅔㅣㅡ) Plastic Surgery (consultation time about 50 minutes, consultation fee The curvature is severe and I hope to improve this area naturally. It doesn't matter if a little bit of curvature remains, so I hope to have the surgery safely.                                 Photo of my own nose - https://sungyesa.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=3055706 First impression - Even though I was about 10 minutes late due to a backlog on the subway, they treated me kindly, and the hospital atmosphere was personal to me. It was okay. CT and facial imaging O Consultation with the director - Consultation with the director was conducted first, and one more session was conducted after the director's consultation. You were much kinder than I expected. Basically, he explained the condition of my nose and asked about the area I wanted to improve, so I told him it was curved nose correction. From then on, he gave me a general explanation of nose surgery and suggested the surgical method I needed. Although they asked about the approximate surgery schedule, there was no pressure to make a reservation at all. Counseling from the director - I received in-depth, professional counseling for almost 50 minutes. To improve readability, I will cross-post my list of questions and the director's answers. 1. The basic condition of my nose - slightly arrow nose, long nose. Surgery is a bit difficult. The nose is so high that it deviates from the average, the bridge of the nose is thin, and the nose is big. Compared to a large nose, the amount of usable septal cartilage is average ㅠ, the skin stretches well, so the condition is good, the curve is severe (high) 2. Necessity of osteotomy - The bridge of the nose is thin and high, so it was said that the nose should not be osteotomized. Basically, the nasal bone is a thin bone of 1mm, so it is not possible to just shave the nasal bone as is commonly thought. 3. My nose surgery method - He said that he would use ear cartilage and nasal septum cartilage to raise the tip of the nose as much as possible without causing strain, and slightly trim the beak. I absolutely aim for a natural style, and it was great because I hoped to leave a little bit of curved hair. 4. Whether or not to use implants - Unless you have a high nose bridge and want to make your nose smooth, it would be better not to use silicone. He said it was the same. For someone like me who really hates implants, this was very welcome news. 5. Number of surgeries per day - 3 times for the first surgery and 2 times for the reoperation. 6. Regarding collapse of the tip of the nose - Usually, whether the nose surgery was successful can be confirmed 6 months after the surgery. If the tip of the nose has survived well until then, it will collapse. X. 7. He was very safety-oriented and seemed confident about the surgery itself. He did not forcefully recommend implants unless they were truly needed. 8. They did a simple nose tip surgery simulation with a cotton swab, and it was really amazing to see a big difference when the tip of the nose went up. 9. Does your nose sink overall? Collapse - This can happen if the nasal septum is overused and the supporting force weakens due to the remaining nasal septum being insufficient, but he said that this would not happen if the surgery was performed normally in the first place. 10. He showed the actual nose that had surgery and showed that the curved beak was corrected. Surgery cost - XXXXXX A/S 1 year Inflammation management is limited for a period of time I heard that you do everything yourself. Both the director and the director seemed to consider post-surgical responsibility very important. Check CCTV installation in all spaces. I can't ask if I can view it. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------- ㄱㅅ(ㅗㅐ) Plastic Surgery (consultation time about 40 minutes) Director ㄱㄴㅅ (consultation fee 10,000 won) First impression - As soon as you get off the elevator, you are at the main hospital desk and waiting sofa. I can see it. The staff were friendly. It seemed like a hospital that didn't really advertise, but it seemed like there were quite a few consultations booked in front and behind me. Director's official condition of my nose - My face is a little long, and the bridge of my nose is thin, high and narrow. The tip of the nose is low. The beak was also hooked, but the tip of the nose was lowered, which seemed like a big problem. Consultation with the director - As soon as I entered the treatment room, the director took several pictures of my nose with a DSLR camera. Afterwards, go straight to the x-ray room and lie down on your stomach. He looked closely at the bridge of my nose and the tip of my nose, felt it, and even felt my ears. Afterwards, they asked basic questions, such as whether I had experience with nose surgery, and asked about the width of my nose bridge. I didn't understand so I asked again and found out that he was asking if I wanted to completely remove the hooked beak. Since I couldn't give a clear answer, he showed me the photo he had taken by displaying it on the monitor and using Photoshop to raise only the tip of the nose. As shown in the photo, there is still a bit of hooked beak left, but he said it was natural and very fine. The director said that it would be good to shave the beak with a personal drawing, but the key to the nose is the frontal appearance, so if this narrow and high nose bridge is cut carelessly, there is a high possibility that the clear three-dimensional effect of the front will be completely lost. Still, I hesitated, so the director asked, “If it were your nose that looked like this with only the tip raised, would you consider having a hooked beak surgery?” It felt like I had been hit hard on the head. I thought it was a nose I wouldn't have to worry about surgery at all. Here I decided to never touch the bridge of my nose. Basically, the director's stance was to give me a choice, but he said it was better to raise only the tip of the nose to create a safe and natural result. He said that once a hooked beak is cut, it cannot be restored, and that if the hooked beak bothers you after surgery, you can think about it at that time. Of course, he also said to avoid overcorrection of the tip of the nose. He said that if the tip of the nose is raised excessively, the bridge of the nose may become smaller and the three-dimensional effect of the frontal area may be reduced. I felt that the director's motto was 'naturally and safely', not 'excessively'. He said that if you try to get 100 points in all areas, side effects will inevitably occur, and he emphasized that it is very important to find a compromise. He said that only ear cartilage was used as surgical material, so I asked if there was a chance it would collapse. The director said that the material was not the cause of the nose collapsing. He also saw a case where the costal cartilage collapsed after one year and had to be reoperated. It was said that 10% of patients a year collapse no matter what material they use. He didn't take it too seriously, and I felt confident about the surgery itself. He said that in most cases the tip of the nose falls off. He said that having a hard tip of the nose is not good for everyday life, so he said he only uses ear cartilage. This was very welcome news for me, who was quite skeptical about the use of the nasal septum and costal cartilage. Next, I asked about nose contracture, and he said that inflammatory contracture caused by autologous tissue was unlikely. There are almost no signs of inflammation after 3 to 4 weeks, and signs (autologous tissue not taking root) are visible after 1 to 2 weeks. He said that if proper measures are taken at that time, there will be no construction problems. I was really scared when I saw the photo of the reconstructed nose. Lastly, there were three major surgical methods suggested by the director. 1. Raise only the tip of the nose with ear cartilage. 2. Raising the tip of the nose + shaving the beak. 3. Raising the tip of the nose + cutting the bridge of the nose. Both the director and I were thinking about number 1. If the skin is thin and it is judged that the cartilage may be visible during the surgery, should I use autologous dermis or Alloderm? You said you were using it. Consultation with the director Surgery fee - xxxxx CCTV installation - Although it is installed, it is not compulsory so it is not operational AS - There is no separate concept of AS. Subtle changes can be observed for about a year. It seems that they do it if they judge that the performance is too low compared to the beginning. Inflammation management - Inflammation caused by poor engraftment is managed. However, if it is not a surgical problem, reoperation due to shape will incur some cost. Personally, if you are thinking about getting nose surgery, I would definitely recommend going for a consultation. I also went there because it was recommended to me, and the director seemed to have considerable knowledge in various fields. I think the message that we need to find a compromise still lingers in my mind. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------- This is a long post, so please understand that I wrote it in umseum font! It was my first nose consultation, and I was surprised that both places were so detailed and friendly beyond my expectations. I was really satisfied with everything, but the cost was really, really high even though it was my first surgery. I still had 6 months left before I could start working, so I was sad that I didn't have that kind of money right now. I worked hard to save up and got a little support from my parents to pay for it at the end of the year. I'm thinking about doing it! Nevertheless, the high cost is somewhat understandable! I think I'll go to one or two more places before deciding, but even though I only went to two places, I was very happy because there was a place that made me feel like, 'This is the place!' In the additional photo I am uploading, the director at ㄱㅅ simulated the results after surgery to raise only the tip of the nose! Can the surgery fee be increased?? I'll upload it if I can, and if not, I'll share it via comment! Additional questions will be answered in the comments! If I go again! I want to ask things like whether there can be a layer if it's just the tip of the nose, and how much the nostrils will be visible (I think the level difference will be okay because the ear cartilage is built up, and the doctor can take care of the nostrils) haha.

Comment 31
코성형ㅈ같다 2023-06-10 (토) 00:11 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 00:13 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
모모나키 2023-06-10 (토) 02:42 1 Years ago Address
Oh, thank you for the detailed review!
장희장희 2023-06-10 (토) 04:54 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 07:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
가슴코지방이식 2023-06-10 (토) 09:43 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 09:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
채채킴 2023-06-10 (토) 11:23 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I enjoyed reading the detailed review!
지원누나나나ㅜㄴ 2023-06-10 (토) 19:05 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info!
추운거북 2023-06-10 (토) 19:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 20:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

추운거북 2023-06-10 (토) 20:03 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
카프카11 2023-06-10 (토) 23:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 23:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
즌댕 2023-06-11 (일) 10:15 1 Years ago Address
Good luck
몽뿌우 2023-06-11 (일) 16:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-11 (일) 17:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
성예사요우얌 2023-06-13 (화) 01:52 1 Years ago Address
Thank you. It helped me a lot.
구aa1 2023-06-14 (수) 17:03 1 Years ago Address
Oh, thank you for the detailed information.
Talula13 2023-06-19 (월) 22:20 1 Years ago Address
It was very helpful. Thank you for the detailed review.
저두잇 2023-06-20 (화) 23:01 1 Years ago Address
I always appreciate the detailed writing.
xhwlrrow 2023-06-21 (수) 20:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-06-21 (수) 22:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Kayaa 2023-06-25 (일) 15:10 1 Years ago Address
I saw in your post that you put a lot of emphasis on naturalness, so it looks good to just raise the tip of your nose and leave the beaky alone.
코만딱하자 2023-07-07 (금) 11:47 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review!
미로학 2023-07-13 (목) 02:07 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review!!
정보얻장 2023-08-02 (수) 22:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ Writer 2023-08-02 (수) 22:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
비밍이에영 2023-10-31 (화) 06:51 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㄷㅁㅇ 2023-12-11 (월) 19:30 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.