• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Labian facial contouring 2 types consultation review

햄보카니 2023-06-09 (금) 13:41 1 Years ago 1356
I was wondering if I should do 3 types, but in the end, he said that I only need 2 types: cheekbones + long curved square jaw. My face is wide and my chin is too narrow, so my heart hurt a little because I got hit by a bone..^_^ haha ​​Still, it was beneficial to feel that you were looking at me with an honest analysis. I first found out that it was posterior cheekbone surgery after seeing it on the director's blog. When I went to the consultation and asked about the parts I didn't understand, he explained it well and even showed me the CT scan I had taken before the consultation on the monitor so I could watch it with him! Since the zygomatic arch is originally structured in a way that starts from the front and gradually widens as it goes back , the most posterior part of the cheekbone must be cut and reduced to have a greater effect on the back and side cheekbones. If this happens, the width of the face will become much narrower and the difference before and after the cheekbones will be large when viewed from the front. He said that you can get a pretty shape by not just reducing it to one angle, but by reducing it harmoniously at each angle . For the square jaw, I said I wanted to leave a little bit of angle below the ear, so he did that. Besides me, most people who come in for surgery these days say they do it by leaving an angle below the ear, right? He said that there is almost no chance of secondary angles by using the long curved method of slicing thinly rather than cutting everything at once, and for the frontal effect, cortical bone reduction is also important. He said that everything is included in the basic square jaw surgery process. At other hospitals, you may have to pay an additional fee, but there is no such thing here. He said that he had some deep cheek fat and that it would be more effective if we did it together. He did not pay a separate reservation fee, but there is a high probability that he will make a reservation at La Vien. sun! Anyway, the director's consultation was really good in detail. He thought safety was important and didn't go overboard with treatment... Oh, and the director always looked at the progress after the surgery, and if I had any further questions or had any post-surgery questions, I could ask the director through KakaoTalk. I'm really, really curious. I think it can be used well for local or urgent needs. General anesthesia, hospitalization possible (single room, double room available if accompanied by a guardian), anesthesiologist on staff, dantrolene available.
Written by
App

Comment 13
도여니야 2023-06-09 (금) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
자세하게 봐주는곳이면 그래도 믿음직하지 ㅎㅎ 성공한거 축하해
지니선 2023-06-09 (금) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
후기 잘 읽었어!! 궁금한 병원이었는데 너무 고마워 ㅜ
ㄹㅂㅇ 가격 정보 비댓이나 쪽지로 알려줄수이쓰까..? 상담 가기전에 대략적인거 알고 가고 싶어서!

햄보카니 Writer 2023-06-28 (수) 10:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모모나키 2023-06-10 (토) 02:35 1 Years ago Address
후기 정보 고마워~
나아25 2023-07-20 (목) 08:23 1 Years ago Address
나도 상담잡아놨는데
비용정보 알수있을까 ㅠ

햄보카니 Writer 2023-07-25 (화) 10:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lyj9515 2023-07-26 (수) 00:17 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

햄보카니 Writer 2023-08-14 (월) 13:00 1 Years ago Address