• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the second round of double eyelid surgery ㅇㅇㅇ/ ㅇㅁㄹ/ ㅍㄹㅇㅂ

yudei 2023-06-08 (목) 07:10 1 Years ago 2122
Last month, I visited about 3 places and posted a post, but yesterday I visited 3 more places and made a final decision on the hospital, so I'm posting this in the hope that it will be helpful! First of all, I have pigtails and my eyelids are slightly droopy, so about 3/1 of my pupils are covered. What all three hospitals had in common was that they wanted it to be a little longer horizontally than vertically and that they wanted the eyes to look cool! 1. ㅇㅇㅇ Forcing a reservation deposit wasn’t that harsh. First of all, the female director was a one-person hospital and she only performed eye surgery, so I had a little more faith in her. We consulted in the order of manager - director - manager, and I went in the morning, so I don't think the waiting time was long, about 10 minutes? I liked the way he drew the line, and I think he tried to reflect the semi-out line I wanted as best as possible. But I had to work right away with dual arms, so I said I wanted a non-incision, but I was told about 5 times that it might come off. (I had to make a small incision. Recommended atmosphere) Conclusion: I like the lines, but I have heard so many times that my eyes may become loose if I do it non-incisionally, so is it right to have it done here? That's what I thought. Price range: natural adhesion + anterior epicanthoplasty + eye correction + fat removal = upper 1 million won. 2 years of AS, they said they provide laser treatment for swelling after surgery for free. 2. ㅇㅁㄹ/ ㄷㅇㄹ The director didn't force a reservation fee here either! However, the waiting time was too long, so I thought I should allow myself some time. I think I waited for about an hour and a half to two hours. I consulted in the order of director - director - director, and it was nice that he explained the type of treatment and surgical method in detail while drawing the eyes. ㄷㅇㄹ When I had a consultation with the director, he showed me a picture of a celebrity and said that I wanted to have eyes like this, and he just told me that this was OK and that it wasn't possible, so I didn't have to ask any more questions first, and he only pointed out the key things I was curious about, so the consultation took less than 10 minutes. same. And as I saw in other reviews, he seemed to be confident in his own skills, so I honestly felt like I could trust him the most just by looking at the director. The lines are a bit of a style that I'm not fond of, and there were some things I couldn't see in detail because I was blinking a little, but I didn't really like it. Price range: epicanthoplasty + eye correction + natural adhesion = mid-2 million won, 1 year of AS, free post-surgery laser treatment, etc. 3. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ/ ㅇㅈㅎ My previous consultation with the director was delayed longer than expected, so I arrived an hour later than the scheduled time. I think I waited about an hour. I consulted with the director - director - manager in that order, and since it was my 6th hospital, I was exhausted so I couldn't ask many questions, but the director basically took the line and kept asking me if I had any questions, so I think it would have been very helpful if I had gone for the first consultation. And the director corrects the so-called "sausage eyes" and other side effects to prevent them from happening. He said that the person consulting me would decide on the line and shape, so let's talk together and adjust the line, so I felt like he would adjust it as much as I wanted. Price range: Natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty + eye correction = KRW 2 million. Ultra-opposite AS for 1 year, post-surgery swelling, laser consultation, etc.? diagnosis? Available for free after consultation.  Ah, I think I wrote this too rambling, but the final conclusion! Honestly, looking at the director, I had the most confidence in ㅇㅁㄹ, but I couldn't see the line properly, and the price range wasn't cheap, so I passed it. ㅇㅇㅇ and ㅍㄹㅇㅂ had similar price ranges and the same way to hold the line, so I was debating between the two, but there was a possibility that it would be resolved at ㅇㅇㅇ anyway. I had heard so much about this that I decided to go with ㅍㄹㅇㅂ and have surgery next week! Oh, and if you look at the pictures of the reviews of Ssangsu, ㅇㅇㅇ has a more natural feel and ㅍㄹㅇㅂ is a bit more flashy? It was a feeling I hope everyone will use as a reference and choose a good hospital.

Comment 11
은경사마 2023-06-08 (목) 09:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

yudei Writer 2023-06-08 (목) 12:05 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
비어벨 2023-06-08 (목) 10:44 1 Years ago Address
나도 병원 알아보고 있는데 잘 봤어!! 참고해야겠다! 고마워ㅎㅎ
wodjflk 2023-06-08 (목) 11:43 1 Years ago Address
내가 상담 예약 잡은 병원도 있어서 잘 읽었어 ㅎㅎ 좋은 결과 있길 바라!
쩡쩡은정 2023-06-08 (목) 12:20 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워! 참고할게
모모나키 2023-06-08 (목) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기정보 잘봤엉!
설이엄마 2023-06-09 (금) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
후기 잘봤어!!!참고할게!
지딸랑이 2023-06-10 (토) 13:49 1 Years ago Address
오홍 후기 고마옹 잘바쌰 >_<
붕어빵떡 2023-06-10 (토) 16:17 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 넘 고마오 잘되길!
13577531 2023-06-12 (월) 06:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.