• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

2nd breast product review

병R 2023-02-24 (금) 11:53 1 Years ago 2896
Last time, I was shocked at the plastic surgery clinic where I was told that my breasts could not be enlarged, so I took a break for a while and came back to work. However, when I thought about it, I asked ㄱㄹㅂ if they could show me the CCTV after the surgery, and they said that they could never show it to the people entering the operating room because of their personal information, and that they would show it to the police within a month if any side effects occurred. .. That's why I have a personal guess that they cut it because they said they couldn't do fat grafting . First of all, here's a review of the hospital I visited this time. 1. I didn't know about ㅁㄷㅅ Clinic Gangnam, but Gangnam only does fat grafting, and Yongsan does fat grafting and implants. First of all, the Yongsan branch is close to my house, but YouTube The doctor who was doing it said it was more expensive, so I made a reservation for Gangnam and went there. And since Gangnam only has one doctor and only performs 2 surgeries a day, I had more faith. There wasn't much fat, but the doctor told me through ultrasound that the amount of fat was enough for the first round of stem cell treatment. It is 380 and the compression garment is about 10. Perhaps because the director who consulted me explained it very thoroughly, the director looked at the ultrasound and did not provide detailed explanations, but it felt like he answered when I asked. I was a little discouraged by the consultation that said it could only enlarge by about a cup and that the engraftment rate was not guaranteed. Another review said that it smelled like cigarettes, but I'm not sure if it was because I was only thinking about my breasts at the time. And I was told not to gain weight on purpose because of that, so if I get stressed after the surgery and diet, it actually hurts my breasts. The director told me that it is missing. Even if I don't mention this part here, I will refer to it. 2. ㅅㅋㅇㅃㅇ㄄ Clinic There aren't many reviews here, but I made a reservation after reading a post at a cafe that is famous for fat grafting. It is famous as the hospital where Go X-jeong goes. There is also a rumor that I saw Mr. Since the room is small, they recommended implants over JI here too. If I really wanted to do JI, I would do it, but I feel like I can't guarantee the effect? He explained it in detail for almost an hour, and he appealed that he had performed so many implant surgeries with JI in Korea that he could count them within a few fingers. He also said that the chairman of an implant company came to the United States to meet him in person. You must have that much experience, right? However, they recommended implants more than JI, so I am considering it as a lower priority hospital. The price is around the mid-200s, which seems cheaper than other places . 3. ㅍㅇㅇ Clinic This is a hospital in Ilsan. There is a director, a counseling director, and about 2 other coordinators. I made a reservation because I had some confidence in the hospital since I had settled in Ilsan for a while. Likewise, I had an exclusive consultation with the director, and he was very thorough and detailed. He told me from the beginning that it was possible, but that it would not be the size I wanted, and that the engraftment rate was 70% average, so the price was steep. It's a little strong at 440, but I've been running a hospital in one place for a long time, so I wanted to do it here. But I was a little shocked... It's not sedation anesthesia. They said they do it after local anesthesia of the aspiration area and the transplant area. Of course, there are problems while sleeping ( (Attitudes of doctors, nurses, ghost doctors, etc.), but I'm very, very scared. To be honest, I think it would be difficult to do it here. I've been to three places like this , but I'm not sure if I should go to one or two more places or go to ㅁㄷㅅ . I 'm thinking about going to other hospitals. Do you watch a lot of plastic surgery apps? They said it was done at ㅁㄷㅅ, but I saw a review that said there was absolutely no difference between before and after 5 months in the photo. Ha... I'm really worried. I hope this helped even a little.

Comment 14
엣지짱 2023-02-25 (토) 12:39 1 Years ago Address
지이로도 모양 잘나오나요

병R Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 14:12 1 Years ago Address
후기를 보면 2달 이렇게까지는 후기가 많다보니 예뻐보이는데 2달이상 지난 후기가 잘없어서 모르겠다ㅠ
kkk1487 2023-02-25 (토) 13:29 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

병R Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 14:13 1 Years ago Address
완전 극극극공감! 일단 하고 후회하고싶은생각이들어ㅠ
wbeldk 2023-03-09 (목) 16:13 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

병R Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 16:50 1 Years ago Address