• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㄴ, ㅂㅇㅂ Rhinoplasty review

접수 2023-06-04 (일) 18:43 1 Years ago 1539
ㅇㄴ , ㅂㅇㅂ Rhinoplasty review What I want = Donor rib This was the nose line I was pursuing, but recent reviews have increasingly pointed to a nose line I don't like, so I decided to go for a consultation for two days? I canceled 3 days in advance and decided to only go to two places for consultations. ㅇㄴ Plastic Surgery Clinic (Dr. Waiting time for consultation is about 10-15 minutes. I said I wanted to do it without using a donor rib, reduce the bridge of my nose, and have double chin liposuction. He said yes, and he analyzed my face and told me that I could do the surgery in this way and that according to what I wanted to do. The price was. After all the discounts, it came out to around 560. When discussing the price, I felt a bit pressured because the director seemed to want to make me decide quickly. I paid the 560,000 won reservation deposit and then canceled. ㅂㅇㅂ (Director ㅇㅇㅁ) - The counseling director and doctor were really, really kind. Especially the doctor. The teacher treated me very warmly. I don't know if it's because I'm 21 years old, but he treated me like a mite like my grandmother, so it was friendly and comfortable(?). While waiting for the consultation for about 5-10 minutes, I talked to the doctor about donating. He said he was reluctant and wanted to have a nose bridge reduction and liposuction, but if he didn't want to use the donor ribs, he could do it without using them, but he said that the surgical method he pursued was to lower the probability of reoperation as much as possible by firmly erecting the nose with good materials in the beginning. It seems like I don't need a nose, and if I have a nostril reduction, I may not get the nose shape I want. With nostril reduction, there is almost no swelling, and if I wear a mask, it is not noticeable, so I can go about my daily life, so if I am not satisfied even after the swelling goes down during surgery, then. He recommended that I do it. He also said that I have a narrow chin, so it looks like I have a double chin. He said that even if I get liposuction, it won't be as effective as expected, because I don't have much fat. Still, if I do it, I can make money and it will be good, but he recommends that I don't do it . Recommendation for unplanned forehead and chin fat grafting. The doctor said that the line from the forehead to the nose is important in order to have surgery as I want in the photo. No matter how pretty I make the nose, if the forehead is not pretty, it won't look as I want in the photo. The doctor said that doing fat grafting to the forehead and doing that line at the same time would increase the level of completion and satisfaction. The teacher also said that people who come for nose consultations also recommend forehead fat grafting as well. Afterwards, while discussing the price with the consultation director one more time, I told him that I was really worried because my original plan and the previous hospital were different, and he smiled and said that he was worried. Give me enough time, ask what I'm worried about, explain my concerns in more detail about why the doctor suggested that, and tell me that since he's not forcing me, I can do whatever I want right now, and that if I do what I want, the price will change like this. He gave me a price and helped me organize my thoughts, so in the end I decided to go with ㅂㅇㅂ and just trust the doctor and do everything he said. To summarize - ㅇㄴ (ㅊㅌㅈ) Donation ribs are possible without using liposuction ㅇㅋ Nostril reduction ㅇㅋ Price 560 - ㅂㅇㅂ (ㅇㅇㅁ) Donation My plan was completely reversed as I decided to use ribs, nostril reduction, no liposuction, and forehead and chin fat grafting. Price 460

Comment 10
안뇽하세욘가이97 2023-06-04 (일) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
ㅂㅇㅂ I thought it was good.
풑뿌 2023-06-04 (일) 21:08 1 Years ago Address
Yeosi, you had a hard time showing up.
카프카11 2023-06-04 (일) 23:28 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work~~
봄블리 2023-06-05 (월) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review! Thank you for your hard work
윈터컁 2023-06-05 (월) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
발품후기 고마워!!
모모나키 2023-06-05 (월) 21:48 1 Years ago Address