Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I went to three places for consultations.

나연22 2023-06-01 (목) 23:09 1 Years ago 1727
Originally, the line was thin, but as time went by, the line was almost completely covered, so I inquired about re-operation. I am also considering if I need eye correction since half of the pupils are covered. Hospital name: ㅇㄴㅋ Plastic Surgery Consultant: ㅇㄴㅋ Director Consultation review: There are both counselors and directors here . The explanation was very good and I liked the lines the director gave. The problem is that during my consultation, there was someone who seemed to be complaining. Also, the director is very meticulous, so he designs several times and takes few reservations. I wonder if his hands are slow or if he is just full of things. Incision + eye correction + swelling . Injections (+ optional upper epicanthoplasty), 2-year a/s Hospital name: ㅇㅁㄹ Plastic Surgery Consultant: Dr. ㄷㅇㄹ Consultation review: No diagnosis here, just ask me what I want to do, whether incision, non-incision, or upper epicanthoplasty.. I I thought they would discuss and decide which is better, but they told me to choose everything. I said I understood and finished discussing it with the director. I thought I would go and collect the cost, but the counselor said there was no diagnosis and didn't even tell me the approximate cost. I made a reservation and went, but the waiting time was also huge. I was told by text that it was there, so I felt sorry and went there, but when I went to another place, it seemed like it was worse here. There seemed to be no concept of reservation, so it was disappointing in many ways. Hospital name: ㄸㅋ Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director ㄱㅎㅅ The director was very good at counseling me in many ways and helped me understand the lines well. However, he told me something new and I was confused. First of all, he told me not to do eye correction at all. The reason is that the space between the eyes and eyebrows will become narrower. He also said that you can cut out the saggy skin, but it will be done in a very small amount. The skin on the eyelashes is thin and gets thicker towards the eyebrows. If you cut too much, all the thin skin will be blown away. So, if you want to make your eyelids look thin and show the lines, you should consider forehead lift surgery. I'm not telling you to do this, you can make an incision, but I'm telling you that it's a case. The forehead lift surgery, which I didn't expect, was surprising, but I was conflicted about the firm insistence on not doing eye correction. I wish I had come to this hospital first, we would have been able to discuss more when I went somewhere else. 1. Incision (+ upper slit is optional) 2 . Burial (raise the line to make it visible) + forehead lift (+ upper opening option) 3. Forehead lift only, 1 year after-sales service. It's so frustrating because I don't know what the right diagnosis is, if I'm a really good person, or what my eyes will be like after the surgery! I’m planning to go to one or two more places before deciding! It's really hard to go to a consultation. Is it possible to make a reservation for a consultation after going to a consultation? Do you usually make an appointment for surgery and have another consultation? Or are you just talking to the counselor?! The cost is unique

Comment 13
수지22 2023-06-01 (목) 23:15 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
수지22 2023-06-01 (목) 23:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

나연22 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 18:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
슈슈소소 2023-06-02 (금) 09:23 1 Years ago Address
When I looked into revision eye surgery, everyone around me told me not to do it, even though eye correction could be done. When I first went to get a consultation, some hospitals talked about eye correction, but they did not recommend eye correction. Because the space between the eyes and eyebrows is already narrow, a forehead lift is effective. He told me to think about it, so I was worried, but after thinking about it, it seemed like he was right. He didn't overtreat me during the consultation and explained things well in an easy-to-understand way. I got eye retightening and forehead lift together, and I'm doing well now. First of all, I went to one or two more places and was sure to get good eye rejuvenation. Do it!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
모모나키 2023-06-02 (금) 15:31 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워:D
레고밟음 2023-06-02 (금) 17:26 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기글 고마워융
바람사다 2023-06-03 (토) 06:57 1 Years ago Address
눈매교정은 안할 수 있으면 안하는 게 좋을 것 같아! 원래 성형은 보수적으로 접근해야 한다고 해서..!
도톨2 2023-06-03 (토) 11:19 1 Years ago Address
후기잘보고간다잉~.~
오ㄹl 2023-06-03 (토) 19:58 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워어
39272 2023-06-20 (화) 02:34 1 Years ago Address
후기 잘 보고가~~
chartreuse 2023-06-27 (화) 10:09 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마웡 ~!
nanami0928 2023-08-07 (월) 03:10 1 Years ago Address
이제 수술하셨나요?저도 눈재 상담다니다가 ㄸㅋ갔을때 는수술과이마거같을같이하는게좋단말듣고 진짜 어떻게해야할지너무답답하고 고민하고있어요 ㅠㅠ
세플 2024-04-24 (수) 22:31 3 Months ago Address
어떤 병원에서는 이마거상으로는 눈매교정 효과를 절대 낼 수 없다고 하던데요..
Prev  Next  List