Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

I received consultation for my forearms and armpits.

유르리봉봉 2023-06-01 (목) 01:49 1 Years ago 707
I received arm revision surgery and armpit floating consultation at Ready Plastic Surgery around March! At first, I measured my InBody and saw the director. After looking at it, the director said that I had a lot of muscle and that it didn't look like there was much to remove since it was a reoperation. I was desperate. I came here because I wanted to have my bones augmented. They asked me to check how much fat there was using an ultrasound, huh? Why ultrasound?? But there was a real ultrasound machine, and I was able to check the fat layer with my own eyes. From this point on, I started to gain trust, and the director didn't just make annoying comments like "I could have a bone arm," but he actually told me accurately about my arm and even said that bone arm was difficult. You told me!! As the director spoke calmly, I gained more trust, and after consulting with the manager, I placed a deposit!!! I want to have the surgery quickly. The weather is getting hotter so I don't think I can wear compression garments, so I've been putting it off, but I want to get it done quickly. I gained and lost a lot of weight twice due to pregnancy and childbirth, and was told that I had gained weight, so I decided to proceed with laser muscle botox revision surgery! The manager also decided to add service management to apologize for the long waiting time!! I didn't go to other hospitals for consultations. I'm the kind of person who finds hospital shopping annoying,,, well, I didn't post this to promote the hospital,,haha I need to get a higher education,,haha, so I'm posting a review along with my job!!
Written by
App

Comment 7
먀먀무뮤며 2023-06-01 (목) 10:16 1 Years ago Address
와 이거 혹한다
뚱빵뚜 2023-06-01 (목) 12:08 1 Years ago Address
요즘 초음파 대부분 측정해주더라구여ㅋㅋㅋ초음파보면 엄청신기..

유르리봉봉 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 19:23 1 Years ago Address
전 처음이여서 완전 신세계
치이카와럽 2023-06-03 (토) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
초음파라니 신기하다ㅋㅋ 나두 팔뚝 고민중인데 언제 함 가보고싶네

유르리봉봉 Writer 2023-06-04 (일) 19:22 1 Years ago Address