• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Bilateral revision surgery and first posterior epicanthoplasty consultation

꽁티 2023-05-26 (금) 02:28 1 Years ago 1979
1. DA Counseling Director is friendly! Because it is a large hospital, it is difficult to choose a director, so after making a reservation, the director of the consultation said that he had posterior epicanthoplasty surgery at that hospital, so I am inclined, but I can't find any posts about Dr. ㅇㅅㅈ anywhere. The consultation with Dr. ㅇㅅㅈ is clean, clear, and kind. He looks very young, and there are no reviews of surgery from doctors. .. How long have you been working? Oh! I was a little surprised when they recommended same-day reservations and surgery.. They force a reservation fee. 2. Banobagi has priority over revision surgery, so I saw a post saying that they do well with canthotomy, so I went to the consultation hospital on the second floor. The desk was very distracting. 4-5 employees were sitting around chatting. There were no patients in sight, waiting for the consultation. I was able to sit alone and enjoy their conversation. The counseling director, Gangnam plastic beauty style, listens to the patient's desired direction, but it feels strong to be insincere. It was a soulless manual consultation type, and the director ㅇㅇㅈ was friendly and had 2-3 minutes of consultation regarding the surgery. There was no explanation, and they let us know whether or not the area they wanted could be improved by opening the slit. 3. With's counseling director was older and unfriendly. He was familiar with the experience of the director, ㅇㅅㅈ, and the consultation was conducted mainly on the back flap. The consultation was friendly and detailed, and the explanation was good. He clearly informed us of areas that could be improved and areas where improvement was minimal. Consultation fee: 10,000 won! I didn't have it before.... I consulted at all 3 places quickly without waiting and the cost was similar. I'm planning to go to Caramel for a consultation. The directors at DA seem to have changed a lot. The directors mentioned in previous recommendations cannot be found on the current DA homepage. There are many cases of back flap . Experience is important... Directors who said they were good before,  please help them with their current insecurity and indecision.

Comment 13
째까니동 2023-05-26 (금) 04:15 1 Years ago Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

째까니동 2023-05-26 (금) 04:18 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

꽁티 Writer 2023-05-26 (금) 09:17 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

째까니동 2023-05-26 (금) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

째까니동 2023-05-26 (금) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미아리 2023-05-26 (금) 08:31 1 Years ago Address
카라멜 저도 가보려 생각중이였어요! 전 재수로 가는거지만 ㅠㅠ 잘 골라서 예쁘게하세요!
뿌룰 2023-05-26 (금) 10:48 1 Years ago Address
나는 디에이 이쁜후기많이본것같아
모니카빠앙 2023-05-26 (금) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
위드 원래 상담비 있었엉 ㅋㅋㅋ 나도 여기서 쌍수랑 뒤밑트임 했었는데 오래 지났어도 안붙고 유지 잘되는 것 가틈 눈웃음도 되고~ 실장님은 나 할때도 첫 인상은 별로 였음 ㅡㅡ 계속 보니까 잘해주시더라고ㅋ
오낑깡 2023-05-26 (금) 15:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
찐333 2023-05-27 (토) 16:34 1 Years ago Address
나도 재수술이라 완전결정장애ㅜ
모모나키 2023-05-28 (일) 19:55 1 Years ago Address
다들 유명한 병원이넹
제당 2023-05-28 (일) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
재수술 성공하곺 ㅠㅠ
지딸랑이 2023-06-10 (토) 13:26 1 Years ago Address
디에이 갈까 생각중인데 흠냐 ㅠㅠ 곰민이다 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List