• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I received eye consultation from ㅌㅇㅅ!!

매지니짱짱 2023-05-26 (금) 20:28 1 Years ago 970
I received counseling from Director Ta last weekend, but there was another director I originally wanted to receive counseling from, so I decided to get counseling again! - Consultation time with Dr. ㅌㅇㅅ Plastic Surgery Clinic : 20-30 minutes (I didn't have much to ask lol)                   (+There was a waiting time of about 10 minutes based on the reservation time!) Consultation amount: 10,000 won reservation fee (as designated by the director) : 10% of the surgery fee (when I received it from Dr. Ta, he charged a reservation fee and combined it without additional payment!) - Director: He was the one who had it last time, so he didn't say anything special! Haha, he's not the type to talk a lot, but he explained everything I needed very well - Director: Very He spoke in a soft tone, but he seemed professional, so I was completely persuaded haha ​​(my top pick so far..) During my consultation, for the first time, he told me that my dual-wielding line was asymmetrical! To be more precise, he told me that it was because the epicanthoplasty scar was stuck to the line haha. I'm quite blunt, so I didn't even know that it was asymmetrical, but when you told me, I looked in the mirror and saw that it was really asymmetrical...^^ From here, I was completely persuaded hahaha. The seminar had a very thin outing. I wanted to do it, but he said in-out would be best! There was no over-treatment, and it was good that they explained things in detail while showing me pictures!!@@ I plan to have a final consultation with a plastic surgeon at Gangnam Station next week and get it fixed!! I'm worried because the line recommendation so far is Out 1: In Out 2. I'm a little confused because everyone is so firm.

Comment 1
찐333 2023-05-27 (토) 17:02 1 Years ago Address
That's right, it's a good decision^#
Prev  Next  List