• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄱㅇ Plastic Surgery

젠이넹 2023-05-24 (수) 20:54 1 Years ago 3339
Director Heo Jin of Apgujeong Ga-am Plastic Surgery Clinic. First of all, as soon as I entered the hospital, my first impression was that...the hospital was solid and high-end? I didn't expect much because there were many reviews saying it was cute and cozy, but I actually liked the neat, classic, and clean atmosphere of the hospital. After visiting the hospital a few times, I no longer prefer hospitals that spend a lot of money on interior design because I feel like they end up taking all that money out of patients' surgical expenses. You and I both have a hard time trusting the fancy and sophisticated interiors anymore.. The interior,,,,emotion,,, Instead of things like this, since it's a hospital, I think it would be nice if they did a good job on the surgery... The director is also kind. , I liked the bright voice. The director had great force. It felt like confidence and trustworthiness. He looked at my nose... and I ended up having to get surgery. I was visiting a lot of places and came across this place, and even though it was expensive, I was almost certain in my mind and decided not to get surgery at this place. The director actually recommended that I not get surgery at this place... He clearly has his own aesthetic philosophy, and he seems to place importance on the overall harmony of the face rather than focusing solely on the nose. Aside from those who have decided on surgery, it is recommended that people who are wondering whether to have surgery or not receive counseling at Gaam. The director may be a good drinker, but I thought he was a person with good sense.

Comment 7
봄빈 2023-05-25 (목) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
맞아 허진원장님 성품도좋고 실력도좋으셔!
모모나키 2023-05-28 (일) 19:44 1 Years ago Address
솔직한 원장님 흔치 않은데 음...
dog5960 2023-08-12 (토) 12:49 1 Years ago Address
헉 안하시는걸 추천한 이유 알 수 있을까요!? ㅠ 다른병원은 좀 과하게 추천할까봐 가암만 가보려고 하는데 ㅠ
먹태깡 2023-11-09 (목) 16:05 11 Months ago Address
나도 여기 원픽으로 생각하고 있는데 후기가 넘 없어서 걱정했는데ㅜㅜㅜ 좋은 분들이라니 다행이다..
den7777 2023-12-12 (화) 09:58 10 Months ago Address
내가 느낀거랑 똑같다 ㅎㅎ 미적감각있어 보이심
할미할미최할미 2024-01-25 (목) 19:05 8 Months ago Address
맞아..나도 여기 상담받을건데.. 지금 할지말지 고민중인데 병원 잘골랐단 생각이든다..!!
무미모마 2024-03-05 (화) 15:51 7 Months ago Address
헉 이번주 상담가는데 괜히 더 기대된다ㅜㅜ 빠꾸먹어도 계속 해달라고 하면 해줘?
Prev  Next  List