• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Breast Augmentation Review ㅇㅇ

0912 2023-05-24 (수) 21:26 1 Years ago 948
ㅇㅇ ㄱㅇㅈ Hospital lobby market. I waited an hour longer than the appointment time and the consultation was also an hour. The director explained the implants, aftercare, and costs thoroughly. The director was calm and you had to listen carefully to hear what he was saying . He took everything off and explained while looking at a chest ultrasound together and decided between subfascial and dual plane. He measured the rib cage, chest, and pelvic measurements and recommended a suitable CC. He said he had floating breasts and wanted to remove them together. He showed me a video of the exfoliation while looking at it with an endoscope. He said there was no bleeding and there was no blood clot. The director took pride in having a clean surgery + no accidents. He was calm overall and explained the surgical process well, so it was okay. The explanation was thorough overall, so I didn't really have to ask any questions I had in mind. If you ask small questions here and there, he accurately understands the main point and answers. This is obvious, but there are so many hospitals with stupid directors talking nonsense, so I liked it.

Comment 4
별사랑99 2023-05-25 (목) 04:01 1 Years ago Address
What kind of prosthesis is it?? Did you get advice?
채가람 2023-05-25 (목) 15:14 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다!!
lilililili 2023-05-31 (수) 15:32 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇ여기 정보 찾고 있었는데 상담후기 깔끔하게 정리해줘서 고마워 도움 많이 됐어! 상담시간 1시간 와..대기시간도 참고해야겠네 ;
아힝힝힝 2023-06-02 (금) 16:47 1 Years ago Address
모양은 확실히 보형물이 예쁘긴하더라...
Prev  Next  List