• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Apgujeong ㄹㅋ plastic surgery review

얼라이브 2023-05-24 (수) 17:07 1 Years ago 3233
It is said that there are not many advertisements or reviews on the community, and a lot of it comes from word of mouth.. However, take into account that the price is high and make a reservation (I also saw someone who said the first surgery quote was 800) [Parts I would like to be consulted about] - Canthoplasty - Double eye revision surgery  -It took about a month to wait for the nose consultation. *Consultation fee is 10,000 won. Consultation in the order of director -> doctor -> director. [Director's consultation] Virtual plastic surgery photo shoot, simple consultation, chart creation, and as rumored, there was no recommendation for other procedures or plastic surgery or anything like that. Well, after waiting for about 10 minutes, I went in for a consultation with the director. [Director's consultation] -He said that it was not effective because the space behind the epicanthoplasty was small . He said that if I wanted to do it, it would be better to get a bottom epicanthoplasty. Is epicanthoplasty a non-incision epicanthoplasty? He said that he used to do it through incisions, but this method was not used these days because it seemed unnatural. He said that since the right eye was more depressed than the left, it would be difficult to make it completely symmetrical even if the bottom was done. - Reoperation on the eye (I had it 10 years ago and the line was lowered). Because my eyebrows are saggy, I think an incision would be better for my eyes than burial. I need to make an incision and cut off the excess skin. If I just cut it in its current state, it could be as thick as a sausage. However, I heard that the incision will leave a slight mark compared to burial. I have frown lines due to aging. He said that lowering the line is inevitable and that it will happen again in 10 years - He said that the nose shape angle was perfect and that all he had to do was raise it. He turned on Photoshop and did a virtual plastic surgery, and told me about the details he wanted (front line, bottom line of the nose) to be raised in a natural style. I gave it to him, but he clearly told me that he could never do it like that... haha. He said it could cause blindness . In the past, other hospitals recommended osteotomy, but they told me that I didn't have to do osteotomy. Good) In addition, I asked about rhinitis or nasal congestion, and they rationally explained that rhinitis has nothing to do with rhinoplasty. Surgical method: nasal incision, ear cartilage recommended. The characteristic of non-incision surgery is that the shape of the nostrils does not change significantly. The surgery takes about 50 minutes. (Maybe because it wasn't a difficult nose, but the price wasn't as high as I thought.) If you have any other questions, please leave your name and questions on the director's Naver blog and he will let you know ------------------- ------------- As rumored, there was no pressure to have surgery, and they said they couldn't do anything that couldn't be done, and there were no events such as face disclosure, same-day reservation discounts, and if surgery was performed, melting of the nose filler was provided for free . He said there would be a spot next Friday at the earliest.

Comment 13
단팥앙금붕어빵 2023-05-26 (금) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

얼라이브 Writer 2023-05-26 (금) 16:41 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
one2 2023-05-27 (토) 02:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

얼라이브 Writer 2023-05-28 (일) 17:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

one2 2023-05-31 (수) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모모나키 2023-05-28 (일) 19:40 1 Years ago Address