Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I write a review of my footsteps to remember 1(ㄱㅇㅅ)

O리 2023-05-23 (화) 12:49 1 Years ago 2797
Write a review of your first steps so that I can remember and compare! My purpose (removal of nose thread) and silicone removal will be different, so just refer to it! [AHS Plastic Surgery Clinic] - A hospital referred to as the top three nose removal clinics - Consultation fee of 10,000 won - Fill out a simple questionnaire > Consult with the director > Consult with the director > Consult with the director - Thread + Filler (I can't remember because I went with a friend without knowing anything, so I got hit. I hadn't thought of fillers) - I was afraid of full sedation anesthesia, so I said I wanted to do it with sleep + part, so I said it was possible - Estimated operating time of about 1 hour and a half - Open (it is difficult to remove 100% of the thread removal in the non-open method, and the thread goes in even between the eyebrows) 100% removal is possible) - 2 treatments + 2 visits (Currently not inflamed, thread removal, so only basic treatment will be performed) - Nose cotton X, splint 3 days - No drinking alcohol from 1 week before surgery, Stop medications including nutrients - If the skin is thin and blue, if it is not a blood vessel problem, it may be visible even after removal . Items) - Confirmation of before-and-after photos of the person who removed the thread - The cost was within the expected range, and there was no significant difference from other hospitals who received an online estimate - No forced reservations on the same day - CT or ultrasound scan X - Number of surgeries on the day of surgery: 1 am/ 1 pm, said that he had 2 surgeries a day . No nose check. Did you understand when you answered? You do it, but I don't know, so please draw a picture and explain again. I didn't ask or explain anything first, but it wasn't scary, scolding, and annoying like I saw in the review of footwork. - The counselor was very kind. I wrote down a list of questions in my notebook. Did you write down the questions? Look at the questions written and answer them one by one.

Comment 3
모모나키 2023-05-23 (화) 13:43 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review :D
qkak0000 2023-05-23 (화) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
oh thanks
Jecl9 2023-10-14 (토) 06:10 11 Months ago Address
* Thank you for the detailed review.
Prev  Next  List