• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅅㅇㅇ, ㅁㅅㄹㅇ Review of feet

쀼쀼님 2022-11-26 (토) 17:37 1 Years ago 1186
ㅅㅇㅇ - Consultation lasted almost an hour... (I think it's because it's a time zone when there are no people, basically, the director and the counselor talk a lot. ) I am convinced and recommend that I need it, so I took the double couple line only once and listened to the lecture on the need for ptosis correction. He said it was enough to open the eyes) - Recommended for upper eyelid canthoplasty - Aftercare was done very well, the counselor gave a lot of compliments, so it felt a bit familiar - The operation time was about an hour and a half - While recommending an eye bridge, he also talked about the side effects and also provided an epicanthoplasty Notified in advance that there may be temporary scarring after doing it ㅁㅅㄹㅇ - The director is very charismatic, recommends a complete incision + upper canthoplasty - Completely convincingly explained the reason why I shouldn't do upper canthoplasty on my eyes for the first time - Skip the recommended eye bridge Hae - shim - Recommend a very thin line. I felt like I would be sad if all the swelling went down . He said he would catch me and was kind (I think it was because I lay flat in country mouse mode) - But the price is great.. Price that can be doubled 3 times in almost any other place.. - There is no separate discount, so I can't see before and after photos . However, since the consultation lasted much longer than expected, I rather missed other consultations; hahaha I gained a lot of trust that it would not fail even if I left it entirely to the director, but the price was too expensive, and it was the first number, so the burden of the incision was heavy . It was the last two places I went to for consultation, but in 2, the structure and weakness of my eyes were completely informed and the solution (surgery direction) was almost identical to the place where the deposit was made, so I got peace of mind and decided to proceed with the deposit. Decided If you have a lot of money and don't feel the burden of incision, 2 is highly recommended!!!
Written by
App

Comment 7
코하고싶습니다 2022-11-27 (일) 02:50 1 Years ago Address
thank you very much for the recommendation
가노23 2022-11-29 (화) 17:09 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information-!-!
제당 2023-05-22 (월) 00:19 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쀼쀼님 Writer 2024-01-05 (금) 07:54 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
청O우 2023-12-19 (화) 18:23 9 Months ago Address