• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅋ ㅇㅍㅅㅌ ㄱㄹ ㄴㅈㅎ ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Consultation review

예소리 2023-05-20 (토) 22:54 1 Years ago 2199
I wanted to get a facial contouring, so I sold my handmade products and visited a few famous places. Since I'm a fat person, I didn't know there were so many contouring hospitals, and it was difficult to get many consultations, so I decided to go to the places I really wanted to go. **ㅇㅍㅅㅌ No consultation fee. It seems like he's famous for facial contouring at a private hospital . He didn't over-treat, as I heard on TV. He only said what was necessary and said that cheekbones don't work and square jaws don't work, so you can do it if you want. On the contrary, your face is attractive now, but if you get greedy and keep doing it, that's beauty plastic surgery. After hearing that... heh, even though he's a plastic surgeon, he seems to avoid plastic surgery beauty **ㅋㅋ The consultation fee is 10,000 won at a private hospital , and even here, there is no clown effect and only recommends a square jaw . Well, first of all, the director was very kind and felt like a close sister **ㄴㅈㅎ No consultation fee. They look at the face according to the ratio of a private hospital . It seems like it would be good to do it somewhere, but the shape of the face depends a lot on personal preference , so it is up to you to choose. The manager is friendly, so I asked a lot about various effects and plastic surgery. **ㄱㄹ No consultation fee . Contour representative . Director Ha...here...I had to wait 2 hours even though I made a reservation...the only thing...I went there because I had time left...I went for no reason. Even the director's surgery took a long time so I couldn't even see him. The director kept apologizing to me because I had a reservation at the hospital behind me. They told me I would have to wait longer, so I just said, "I'll just go." **ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Consultation fee is 50,000 won.. If I had thought that Director Goo-yeok's consultation fee was 50,000 won, I would have thought twice.. The consultation fee is the most expensive, but when you make a reservation in advance, I didn't mention the consultation fee, but I guess I should mention it ! The quality of the consultation was definitely good. The director touched my face seriously, looked at my face completely, and was very clear (I smelled cool as if I had gargled my teeth, and the perfume smelled cool too haha) and pointed out the shortcomings of my face shape. !Honestly, my face shape isn't strange, so even though I've been to a lot of hospitals, it would be pretty if I made it clear! I didn't say anything, so just do it if you want. But here, my face shape is like this, so it would be pretty if it looked wider, but face shape is a lot of personal preference. Even if I look pretty, if you don't look pretty, won't you regret it? If I did it my way, I think I'll have a square jaw and front chin. First of all, when I tried them all, I was most attracted to ㄴㅈㅎ and ㅁㅇㄷㅇ, and if I were to do it, it would be ㄴㅈㅎ.

Comment 5
joys 2023-05-23 (화) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
5만 비싸긴 하다 ㄷㄷ 그래도 그만큼 상담은 잘 봐주나보넹
밈뮴맴 2023-05-28 (일) 00:03 1 Years ago Address
비용은 어땠어?? 어디가 제일 비싸고 어디가 젤 싼지만 알려줘!
Indigoblue… 2023-06-12 (월) 21:00 1 Years ago Address
후기 써줘서 고마워, ㄴㅈㅎ 후기 좋은것 같은데 혹시 견적도 나왔어?
ysysii 2023-08-09 (수) 22:27 1 Years ago Address
2시간 에바 ㅠㅠ
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 20:01 2 Months ago Address
고생많았어!
Prev  Next  List