• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty review (ㅈㅇㅌ, ㅋㅇ, ㄹㅅㅍ)

규우울 2023-05-20 (토) 00:31 1 Years ago 2447
ㅈㅇㅌ (ㅇㅎㅎ) - CT scan - The director was very kind, explained in detail while drawing pictures on paper. The consultation lasted the longest, and maybe because I took fancy pictures, he was the only one who recommended self-implantation - Silicone + self-rib in the mid 500s - Silicone + septum (small) + Ear cartilage + donor rib mid 400s - CCTV available upon request - Free for 1 year haha ​​(1 director) - Nose photo taken - Silicone + nasal septum (donor rib if not seen in the operating room) + ear cartilage + short nose correction + nose tip tied - Discount for writing a review -> Mid 300 + (100 for additional donation) - The director explains things thoroughly while drawing on a pad - Free for up to 1 year, available at an additional cost for up to 10 years - Consultation fee 10,000 won - There is CCTV, but if you want to see it, you must be accompanied by a police officer You can see it after ㄹㅅㅍ (ㄱㅈㅅ) ​​- Nose photo, CT taken - Short nose extension + columella extension + philtrum nose + nose tip shaving + philtrum angle correction + silicone 2-3mm + donor rib + (ear cartilage) (you mentioned nose reduction, but I'm thinking about it ) So I omitted it) - as 1 year - The director wasn't that friendly, only explained the necessary parts. The director was bright and kind, but the pressure for a reservation deposit was quite harsh. - Discount for writing a review -> Highest price 500 units - Guardian of surgery can watch in real time on cctv Two places a day is okay, but I'm so tired after going to three places Jincharu ㅜ I was worried about where to do it, but after looking up the side effects of plastic surgery, I'm getting more and more scared so I think I shouldn't do it.
Written by
App

Comment 11
bluebyjin 2023-05-20 (토) 08:12 1 Years ago Address
There is a place that overlaps with mine. I also went on tour yesterday, and it was very difficult.

규우울 Writer 2023-05-20 (토) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
When I was trying to make a decision after going there, I couldn't find a place that really appealed to me and I was worried about the side effects.

제니맘0724 2023-05-21 (일) 18:01 1 Years ago Address
Why do I get more worried the more I get counseling?! The side effects and the appearance... The cost of surgery varies so much that I don’t even know what is normal… What is this feeling of worrying about anesthesia in one-person hospitals and not trusting big hospitals? I thought about not doing it, but when I see it again, I want to do it...
모모나키 2023-05-20 (토) 18:45 1 Years ago Address
It's hard in both places ㅠㅠ Thank you for your hard work.

규우울 Writer 2023-05-20 (토) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
Thank you ㅜ ㅜ The consultation was harder than I thought.
뽀찌래기 2023-05-20 (토) 23:23 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

규우울 Writer 2023-05-20 (토) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뽀찌래기 2023-05-23 (화) 21:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
오잏 2023-05-29 (월) 12:49 1 Years ago Address
I've received all the consultations and can't get the surgery because I'm scared of the side effects.
뽀뽀삐 2023-08-12 (토) 21:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

규우울 Writer 2023-08-12 (토) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List