Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Third review of eye revision surgery (ㅇㅇㅋ, ㅇㅁㄹ)

완탈 2023-05-19 (금) 14:56 1 Years ago 2316
5. ㅇㅇㅋㅏㅣㅠ (ㅊㅁㅅ) I had high expectations because it is only for the eyes, but I went there knowing that it would be expensive. Consultation fee: 10,000 won Director->Director->Director The director consulted with me for the first time about the possibility of a non-incision incision. It is the only studio with a separate studio. Let's take a picture before the consultation. The upper slit needs to be fixed with an incision. Just a little bit. The director draws the line. From this point on, I don't mention eye problems during the consultation to see if there's any mention of eye bridges. The director also went into some detail, but my left eye is almost completely blind now . If there is no major change in the line, you can just do burial. If you want your eyes to look clearer, you will need an incision because your left eye has less strength and the Mongolian fold is being pulled further downward. The director told you right away through the incision that you should talk to the director for details. Lim also spoke only slightly. He said it would be good to make the left small eye as symmetrical as possible without doing anything else. I didn't draw a lot of lines, but I drew them just to the level needed. AS : Up to 2 years (check every 3 to 6 months and require reoperation) If done, it will be done 1 year later) Follow-up care: None (swelling lasers are said not to be done because they see it as meaningless) Anesthesia: After partial anesthesia + sedative anesthesia, I woke up and watched the line CCTV: Returned + The manager told me not to do it now because it would require a reservation fee, but to go around enough and decide then. In fact, I had more faith in it and did not hold on to it. Cost: 360 -> 330 6 even after posting a review. ㅇㅁㄹ(ㄷㅇㄹ) Consultation fee: None Director->Director->Director First, the director takes a picture with his cell phone, asks about the surgery I never want to do, and when I said I don't want to do eye surgery, he lines up a few times and briefly explains what eye-related surgeries are and what kind of surgery they are. Maybe it's because I told the director first what kind of surgery I didn't want to do, but even though I didn't know, he didn't mention the eye bridge at all . He drew the line quickly and quickly, and he held the line well . It was definitely on the flashy side. In-line is without an incision, and in-out requires an upper incision, and a partial incision is enough. , the consultation was not very long, asymmetry cannot be solved with double eyelids , aftercare, swelling injections, scar laser, 1 year after-sales service , topical, sleeping anesthesia, CCTV available, wit, partial incision, reoperation 380->240 Photo provision conditions Price from the beginning It's like calling three people with the intention of throwing a tantrum. I don't know if it's just my feeling
Written by
App

Comment 11
바냐냐 2023-05-19 (금) 16:05 1 Years ago Address
저도 맨첨에 언급한 병원에서 했는데 전 좋더라고요. 모든 병원에서 절개하라고 했는데 일단 매몰하고 나서 풀리면 그때 절개해보자고 절 말려서 결국 매몰했는데 잘한거 같아요 ㅋㅋ 과하게 진료도 안하고.. 딱 눈만하니까 거기서 전문성이 느껴졌다능..ㅋ
샤쨩이 2023-05-19 (금) 16:47 1 Years ago Address
ㄷ원장님 상담했었는데 첫수술 매몰,윗트 금액이랑 같네요ㅎ
단 후기조건은 없었어요
제발내눈 2023-05-20 (토) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
5번 병원에선 얼마 불렀오?
모모나키 2023-05-20 (토) 17:10 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기 고마웡!
찐333 2023-05-27 (토) 16:58 1 Years ago Address
와 후기가많다 나 메모해둬야겠어
바나나나맛있어 2023-06-25 (일) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅋ가 확실히 가격이 세구나 ..
도박 2023-07-13 (목) 07:04 1 Years ago Address