Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Second review of revision eye surgery (ㅈㅇㅈㅇ, ㄴㅅㅎ)

완탈 2023-05-18 (목) 19:42 1 Years ago 1566
3. ㅈㅇㅈㅇㅏㅕㄴ ㅜ ㅢ (ㄹㅇㅅ, 4 people) Consultation fee: None Director->Director->Director Check the part you want to solve AS: Follow-up care for loosening or asymmetry for up to 1 year : Swelling when removing stitches Laser only once (It is a hassle to go back and forth for only 10 minutes ,  so the director told me to apply a lot of cold compresses and walk a lot.) If necessary, there is an injection to remove breast fat. Anesthesia: I sleep for a short time only when I am under local anesthesia, and I keep looking at the line with my eyes open. At first, the surgery director said that there was no need for eye training. After drawing the eye line a few times, he suggested that I do an incision for the bridge of the eye. He said that if you only do an incision and an upper opening, you can't create an asymmetry. I don't even know why he drew the line (I secretly didn't trust the part where he said it wasn't necessary at first and then added it, but cumulatively, there are three places on the bridge of the eye 2: There is no need for snow school, so it is a long price) Cost: 336 if you do not write a review,         total cost 250 if you write a review (I wondered if the cost would be reduced by nearly 80 just by writing a review?) 10% of the reservation deposit 10 % 90% of the reservation deposit is refunded + I like the atmosphere. I don't know if it was only when I went, but there were five Chinese people crowding around. 4. ㄴㅅㅎ ㅗ ㅏㅇ ㅜ ㄴ (ㄱㄷㅎ) Consultation fee: None Director->Director->Director I told the director what I was worried about and he said he would not recommend an incision. As: Possible for 3 years (It is a partial incision, so if an incision is necessary, there may be additional costs. ) After-care: 3 laser treatments for swelling and 1 injection for swelling as standard. The director said he was not very relieved about the eyelid. He didn't say anything about the incision between the eyes and the incision. He just suggested raising the height a little more with a partial incision. He seems to be pursuing a natural look. The eyebrows on the left are also a little better. They said the eyes were not the problem because it was lower and the axis of the face was crooked. They only made a partial incision, so it was 99 to write a review. First of all, the surgery was super simple, so I had to pay a deposit of 10. The deposit is refunded in full if you cancel before 5 days. However, if there is a problem, it will be resolved and covered before. It was like , it's natural for it to cover up as you get older, and the counselor said that you're still young and you're the prettiest when you're 10 years old. Does that mean I should have a second surgery every 10 years? I'm selling it because I don't want to do reoperation anymore;;;
Written by
App

Comment 5
간절녀 2023-05-18 (목) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 조앙?? 나 트임 땜에 알아보다가 많이 가는거 같아성 ㅠ
모모나키 2023-05-19 (금) 20:18 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기 너무 고마웡!
계나은 2023-05-20 (토) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
나도 오늘 갔다왔는데 자세하게 적어줘서 고마웡~
유리몸 2023-05-23 (화) 11:59 1 Years ago Address
자세하다 고마웡!
냐냥뇽뇨 2024-03-31 (일) 12:16 5 Months ago Address