• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ, ㅈㅇㅈㅇ, ㅌㅇㅅ foot review

신촌 2023-05-18 (목) 11:17 1 Years ago 2211
1. ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ (Apgujeong) Hospital facilities: Just average Director: Lee Shin-cheol Consultation fee: KRW 10,000 Estimate: KRW 1.2 million There was no waiting, and I was able to make a reservation and get a consultation right away. The consultation was conducted in the order of director and manager, and no reservation fee was required! I was initially thinking about eye correction because I have ptosis, and I looked into a place that does a lot of eye correction! During the consultation, it was nice to be able to see photos of my eyes and see that they were trying to tailor it to fit my face! They confirmed that the surgery would be performed non-incisionally, would require local anesthesia, and that there would be CCTV in the operating room, and that the AS period would be 2 years! 2. Gentleman Hospital facilities: Looks like a real hospital Director: Ryu Woo-sang Consultation fee: None Estimate: 1.4 million won There was a bit of a wait, but I made a reservation and had a consultation right away. I had a consultation with the director and he naturally recommended it, but it seemed like he had thicker lines compared to other hospitals. Looking at the reviews, many people said that the director was harsh, but in reality, he wasn't like that;; The surgical method included interorbital incision, anesthesia, and CCTV in the operating room, and the after-sales service period was 2 years! 3. ㅌㅇㅅ (Shrine) Hospital facilities: Good Director: Seungchan Lee Consultation fee: KRW 10,000 Estimate: KRW 1.6 million There was no waiting, the director gave detailed information about the consultation, and it seemed like he would perform the surgery meticulously, so it was okay... But the director seemed a bit upset when he said he wouldn't ask for a small deposit;; The surgical method included incision, sedative anesthesia, and CCTV in the operating room, and the deadline was 2 years!

Comment 9
장주원 2023-05-18 (목) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
I did it at ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ, but please refer to my review later~

신촌 Writer 2023-05-18 (목) 11:31 1 Years ago Address
Oh yeah? Thank you for your reference!!
성형이피료해 2023-05-18 (목) 14:27 1 Years ago Address
호오 고마웡
wpdlsld 2023-05-19 (금) 00:01 1 Years ago Address
결국 어디로 정했니요?
모모나키 2023-05-19 (금) 20:11 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기 고마워!
이이06 2023-05-20 (토) 21:40 1 Years ago Address