• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of male abdominal rhinoplasty

제이쓴17 2023-05-12 (금) 20:12 1 Years ago 1022
man. The bridge of my nose is high, but the area between my eyebrows is slightly low, and I got counseling because of my round nose. I feel like I've been to almost all the famous places. I'm aiming for non-implants. ㅇㅇㄷ: If I use silicone and hold an event, they ask me to pay 250 won, 100,000 won for reservation, CT scan ㅈㅇㅈ: They do the best consultation and donate. The price varies depending on the ribs and costal cartilage. The most expensive is 400~600. CT scan. CT scan : They provide thorough consultation and say it is possible to raise the bridge of the nose and bijuu even without implants. About 430. Reservation fee is 100,000 won. CT scan is the most expensive. CT scan: They provide good consultation and try their best to do without excessive treatment. I don't remember the price, but it's cheap, under 300 ㅇㅅㅌ: I had a good consultation and didn't get a CT scan. Director Sam is extremely proud of his nose. He said I had to use a donated rib and told him everything honestly. Estimate ㅈㅇㅈ Next most expensive, in the late 500s, there is a difference between cash and credit cards ㅇㄴㅋ: The cheapest. It is said that only nose bridge correction is possible without implants. He clearly wants to pursue natural surgery as much as possible rather than fancy surgery. The cheapest price is around 2 million won. No CT scan ㅇㅇㅇ: I know you can do well with non-implants, but I continue to recommend implants. CT scan. There are almost no events with a reservation fee, and I plan to go to three more places with 300 units, but I have the most confidence in ㅂㅈ and ㅇㅇㅇ.

Comment 6
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 02:43 1 Years ago Address
병원 신중히 결정해ㅐㅇㅇ
모모나키 2023-05-13 (토) 19:55 1 Years ago Address
첫수술 같은데 병원 잘골라서 성공하길!
똑똑이 2023-05-15 (월) 16:42 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅇ 유원일이야? 나 최근에 여기서 수술했거든. 불필요한 부분은 안 권하시던데 현재 코 모양, 원하는 모양 둘 다 잘 고려해서 봐주셔서 좋더라 ㅎ 나머지 상담도 가보고 신중히 고민해서 결정해봐!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
김직직121 2023-05-23 (화) 13:35 1 Years ago Address
참고 ㄱㅅㄱㅅ
마음리하우드 2023-06-12 (월) 19:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
koristar 2023-06-26 (월) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
참고할게요~~감사합니다!
Prev  Next  List