• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose revision surgery

복실복실이 2023-05-12 (금) 19:37 1 Years ago 1162
20 years ago, I had surgery at ㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic, and people around me kept telling me that I would be prettier if my nose was as big as I had. I already had my nose done, but as I kept hearing things like this, I was determined to have another nose surgery, so I consulted Dr. Jaejun Lee of Mark Plastic Surgery for a 3D look at my eyes. It felt real because you could see it online, and the inside of the hospital was less clean than on the website. Looking at many of the reviews, they said they were humorous and confident in pointing out the details, but the feeling I got was that they explained in a dry, short, and simple way, which doctors have, and there was no convincing explanation . He said that the bridge of his nose was made of silicone ribs. I only discussed the price with the director and he said it was 7 million won. Overall, the staff is friendly. Personally, I think the director spoke less with more conviction, which I understand, but it's also disappointing.
Written by
App

Comment 5
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 02:43 1 Years ago Address
Oh, that’s a large hospital over there, right?

복실복실이 Writer 2023-05-13 (토) 11:17 1 Years ago Address
Haha, where are you thinking? Haha, but I don't want to hold any grudges because the technology and systems were the same 20 years ago... I feel like the directors are just recommending things that haven't been verified, and I feel like the CEO really had surgery on my face. yo. this
짱짱션 2023-05-13 (토) 10:17 1 Years ago Address
Since I'm not sure, I'm worried because the cost is a bit high.
모모나키 2023-05-13 (토) 19:58 1 Years ago Address
너무 자신있게 무조건 할수있다는식으로 말하는 병원도 조심하긴 해야해요.
재수술이니 발품 열심히 팔아서 좋은결과 있길!
1막1장 2023-05-13 (토) 22:18 1 Years ago Address
좋은 결과 있기를 바랍니다
Prev  Next  List