• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅊㄷㅊ,ㅁㅎ nose improvement!

파자쟁이 2023-05-12 (금) 17:30 1 Years ago 1849
My nose has a moderate bridge and a curved nose, but I suffered so much because of this that I worked really hard on my skills for a month.. haha ​​I decided on a list, but the first one, Director Kim and Director Miho Yoon, were my style the most. At first, there were 3 places, including OM, but the waiting was a joke. I didn't think so.. I didn't try to make a reservation ㅠㅠ - First step, Director Kim - I was selling non-implant handmade products, but it was mentioned a lot and it was famous, so I made a reservation and went there. There was a cost of 20,000 won for a CT scan, but I took the scan and consulted with the director. The atmosphere at the hospital was good and the director was friendly. I think I listened to the contents of the consultation better. He suggested using the nasal septum first, but he said he thought I would have to use the nasal septum. He said that if there was enough septal cartilage, this would be enough. He said he would trim the curved nose to make it look natural and pretty, but he said an osteotomy was needed. Moreover, I felt more trustworthy because he told me that this would work and that would not work without over-treatment. -Director Miho Yoon- Even though I made a reservation in advance, there was a long wait. The director said that I needed an osteotomy, just like Meburi, and that the surgery would affect the line on the side of my nose. He said that the surgery would look like this and the front would look like this, and he seemed very confident. He said that the surgical material would be ear cartilage from the septum. I asked if the pain in the ear cartilage was okay , and he said it didn't really hurt, but... the atmosphere in the hospital was very bright and energetic. Haha, the manager was friendly and didn't force me to make a reservation, and the weather was nice on the way back, so it was a memorable consultation. I've been to two consultations, but it's a bit lacking, and I think I've found a place I like, but I'm a little confused... Is it right to have another consultation in this case?

Comment 10
다미담 2023-05-12 (금) 17:42 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마웡
제이쓴17 2023-05-12 (금) 20:17 1 Years ago Address
똑같은 상담 고민중이었는데 정보 고마워
모모나키 2023-05-13 (토) 20:07 1 Years ago Address
뭔가 찝찝하다면 재상담 받는게 낫지않을까? 못가봤던 오엠두 한번 가보구!
쵸꼬하임 2023-05-15 (월) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
부산성예사731 2023-05-15 (월) 17:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
탱스 2023-05-16 (화) 00:15 1 Years ago Address
나두 미호 윤원장님 상담 다녀왔는ㄴ데… 혹시 견적 공유 가능할까?
스텔라사랑해 2023-06-22 (목) 15:47 1 Years ago Address
알려주셔서 감사합니다
돈땃쥐미 2023-07-11 (화) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!
민으탸 2023-07-12 (수) 00:23 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!!!