• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Low nose, burial, forehead fat transplant_Yejin consultation review

쑤닝쑤닝 2022-07-04 (월) 14:07 2 Years ago 814
After thinking about it for a long time and going to another consultation, I finally made a decision. To be honest, I'm still in a state of confusion because it's all about eye care, but I'm still going to trust the director and proceed with the surgery. I'm going to do low nose surgery, buried double eyelid surgery, and forehead fat grafting, so I 'll keep going to the hospital with the criteria below. I looked into it and made the final decision and even went through with the surgery with Yejin, who promised to use safe surgery methods, aim for naturalness, and look after the surgery responsibly !! (After 2 weeks) ​-The overall feeling is good, but I don't trust hospitals that don't have any reviews, so I skip them. -Avoid hospitals that often hold events, and when I go for consultations, there's a reason why they are cheap. -Look at the overall harmony of the face and see if it looks natural. Avoid overly flashy styles - Check whether the director personally performs safe operations and avoid places where more than 3 surgeries are performed per day - Check whether there is CCTV, check who the sub-director is - Ask the counselor where he has been and feel light about the hospital - Places that only talk about cost and force same-day reservations are commercial, so they said they could do all of the nose, ear cartilage, and septum, but it was burdensome for me to remove the ear cartilage, so I decided to use a septum . They said they would use 4.5mm silicone and that the height could be adjusted again on the day of surgery. I decided to think about it - The double burial method for the eyes is said to have less loosening, faster recovery and clearer results. I asked to have it done naturally so that it doesn't deviate too much from the current eye line. - Forehead fat grafting I decided to take it from the thighs, and they said engraftment was better and thigh fat was also added. I'm going to take it out.. haha ​​- Other explanations include follow-up care, swelling laser Healite, AS period of 3 years, free removal in case of silicone problem, progress visit (disinfection and removal of cotton the day after surgery, removal of splint on the 4th day, removal of entire thread on the 7th day, progress 1) 3 months, 6 months) There are more than 2 weeks left until the surgery I am so nervous and excited.. If the results are good after the surgery, I will post a review!! Hospital name: Yejin Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director Yejin Lee Consultation fee: 10,000 won (deductible by making a surgery reservation)

Comment 9
포키표 2022-07-04 (월) 17:15 2 Years ago Address
눈,코,이마지방이식 싹다 하면 엄청 이뻐지겠닼ㅋㅋ 수술 성공하길!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
skan1015 2022-07-04 (월) 19:00 2 Years ago Address
후기 감사해요
suhe08 2022-07-05 (화) 12:15 2 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다.
송송i 2022-07-05 (화) 17:42 2 Years ago Address
다하는거라 너무 떨리시겠어요ㄷ 잘하고 오세요~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.