• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

ㅇㅇㅌ Breast Augmentation Consultation Review

xaxaxi 2023-01-10 (화) 18:09 1 Years ago 1222
ㅇㅇㅌ A lot of people said it was expensive, but it was really expensive..! I consulted with the director, and as I was leaving, I got a call and asked if I was on my way, so I said I was on my way and would stay until then, but a few minutes later, someone else called and asked again and asked me to come to the clinic by the consultation appointment time, so I said I understood and hung up. But I went right on time, but I had to wait 30 minutes . I went to the counseling room for another 10 minutes. So I was in a bad mood . They called me twice to ask me to set a time, so I wondered why they made me sit down...! When I asked, they said the counseling room was full! Anyway, I consulted with the director, director, and manager in that order, and the director slightly recommended Motiva. It may be because he used Motiv himself, but I was having a lot of trouble with ManX, and he strongly recommended Motiva. And the director let me look at his breasts, which is below. I just cut a little bit of the part and the top part! But it was soft!! When I met the director, he said that there would probably be almost no ripping and that the bottom line was uneven, so if I lowered one side to match it, he said that it might have a ripping feel compared to the other side! Those of you who follow YouTube will know that he speaks very quietly and quietly, but it feels just like that! And I only looked at the sizer with the manager, and since I have a small ribcage, I was recommended around 300 or 320! I received the most recommended number around 320 from other hospitals! You can watch CCTV and perform 2-3 surgeries a day under general anesthesia. It will be placed under the muscle, and the size of the incision is 3-3.5 cm depending on the size of the implant. An anesthesiologist is on hand, and follow-up care is not unlimited, but scars and other things will be done while observing the progress. I don't think there is a set number of times . The price includes a corrective bra, 2 weeks of upper band , and the cost of a guaranteed bra. Motiva costs 1300 and Menex costs 990. But when I said I was still going to the consultation, he said that this was the amount he could tell. I would like to do the consultation later and do it here. They told me to contact them if the price was too high, so I had a feeling they would give me some kind of discount. Also, they said the price would go up, so take note.
Written by
App

Comment 14
다이님 2023-01-10 (화) 23:39 1 Years ago Address
It's expensive ㅠ
채히 2023-01-11 (수) 03:50 1 Years ago Address
If it becomes pretty, it's a jacket.
이녕이되고싶다 2023-01-11 (수) 11:20 1 Years ago Address
I'm doing it right here..! lol

xaxaxi Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 13:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
치킨은순살로먹어 2023-01-11 (수) 11:28 1 Years ago Address
I did it here too, haha. I think the director watched my progress and gave me more follow-up care if necessary! They say that if the surgery goes well, you don't need to receive aftercare, but I think it's okay because the swelling has gone down well and the appearance is pleasing to me.

xaxaxi Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 13:54 1 Years ago Address
Oh, even though it's expensive, it's worth the price! Hahaha I hope it does well for me too, but I still have a lot left to do! I couldn't decide! What kind of implants did Yesa have?!
아루만주 2023-01-11 (수) 19:08 1 Years ago Address
That's right, my younger brother saw that I had big breasts and was going to a consultation to get them, and he said that the prices of all implants are going up. When I talked to my younger brother, I told him the price, and the prices of Motiva and Menex were about the same. It was a little more expensive than when I had mine done. It was good timing when I went to 8. Maybe that's why there wasn't much of a wait, but since it's peak season these days, there must be a lot of people. Go for a consultation and compare prices!
수능빠빠 2023-01-27 (금) 12:17 1 Years ago Address
It's expensive ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
fxkebxxbs 2023-02-12 (일) 19:53 1 Years ago Address
Wow, Motiva is really expensive ㅠㅠ The price of Menek is also going up here... ㅠㅠㅠ Oh my gosh, I really need to look into it quickly ㅠㅜㅜ
할수있어2 2023-05-12 (금) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅔㅇㅌ right?? When I was receiving consultation, I think the director said that he doesn't recommend Motiva because he only deals with the FDA... Is it because I asked through Menex...?

xaxaxi Writer 2023-05-12 (금) 11:46 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Jijiwo 2023-11-20 (월) 11:57 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

xaxaxi Writer 2023-11-20 (월) 11:58 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
포포33 2023-12-10 (일) 00:02 9 Months ago Address
후기감사해요
Prev  Next  List