Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of my first double eyelid surgery, I went to three places in Apgujeong alone

예삐김 2023-05-12 (금) 11:16 1 Years ago 2862
I have had surgery, but I have no experience with surgery and had no intention of doing it at all. However, as I entered my 30s, my eyelids may have become thinner, but I noticed that the original inner eyelids were loosening and the eyelids were forming multiple layers, so I looked into double eyelid surgery. I made reservations at three places in Apgujeong alone and went there. 1. ㅇㅁㄷ Director Kim Sang- heon comes up a lot when you search for blogs here, and while watching YouTube vlogs, I thought a very successful person did it here, so I designated Director Kim Sang-heon and went there. Seeing that even consultations are delayed by two months, it seems like a lot of people are worried. Honestly, I almost decided to go here after searching a lot of reviews, but it just felt like a factory... I was recommended natural adhesion + eye correction, but it felt like they were telling me mechanically rather than based on my eyes. Of course, seeing as the rest of the hospitals told me that my eyes didn't need incisions and only needed to be buried, it seems like they diagnosed me by looking at my eyes. But it felt like a mechanical explanation, the same explanation for everyone. Both sedative anesthesia and local anesthesia are available, and 100,000 won is added for sedative anesthesia. The manager felt like a beginner. There is no mandatory reservation fee, and there is a big difference in price when sharing reviews and when not. That's why I thought there were so many reviews. 2. ㅁㅎ Director Jeong-won Yoon is the only place where I asked to take off the lenses because he said I wear contact lenses and look at the size of the pupil. I trusted him, but the downside was that I was almost blind when I took out the lens, so I couldn't see the lines properly hahahaha. He gave me a good explanation that suited my eyes. The eyelid skin is currently in a weak state, so it may need to be removed in the future, but it is a waste to make an incision at the moment, and natural adhesion + eye correction is sufficient. However, due to the problem mentioned above, it is not possible to set the line high (sausage risk), but natural in-out is possible. The detailed explanation was good, and they said that it would be done under sedation, but that they would close and open their eyes towards the end. The manager is so so.. Here too, there was a price difference of about 30 between when I shared the review and when I didn't. 3. Director Kim Hyun-soo (single director) There really aren't any reviews for this place, but I was trying to go to the same building, but they said it was closed, so I contacted them, but they said there was no consultation at that time, so I went there on a whim. When I actually came out and did a search, it seemed like they were famous for their friendly consultations hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I also said that buried here too, I have large eyes and my eyelids are not that thick, so I said I could do any line I wanted and showed him several lines by drawing them several times, but the in-out ones were a little loose? It wasn't quite the semi-out, but the line in between was really pretty, and the nurse who was with me (there seemed to be only nurses or nursing assistants, no director) made a fuss about how pretty the line was. Eye correction is not necessary and may have side effects, but they told me not to take the risk, so I actually trusted them. In fact, I was a bit hesitant about eye correction... However, I was scared because I was not sleeping here and only had local anesthesia, so I was worried about the anesthesia injection. Here is a review. The reason there aren't many is because there aren't any review sharing events and only 150 is deposited for card and cash. I think the price is a bit expensive compared to other places -- all three places didn't recommend things like openings. I have horizontally long eyes. And it's on the large side.. I don't feel like I'm giving useless recommendations for all three, but 1 and 2 said that I really need eye correction, but I'm not the type of person who opens my eyes without the strength of my forehead, yet.. If I choose one of the three above, I think I'll get it done at hospital number 3. I didn't have much so I signed up for Seongyesa today haha. I'm going to do it after I upgrade and find out some information. If you have any questions about the above hospitals, please leave a comment. I'm a beginner, but I'll do my best to answer.

Comment 13
yeeoeneey 2023-05-12 (금) 11:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

예삐김 Writer 2023-05-12 (금) 12:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
별사람다 2023-05-14 (일) 06:01 1 Years ago Address
Buried at 150 is expensive.

예삐김 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 21:38 1 Years ago Address
So I'm still thinking about it..
부산성예사731 2023-05-14 (일) 23:57 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅁㄷ How much was the estimate?? I'm curious about the price before and after the review event.

예삐김 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 19:43 1 Years ago Address
I don't remember exactly before, but after was 110. I remember there was a difference of about 50 before and after.
바람사다 2023-05-25 (목) 01:21 1 Years ago Address
Ah, it looks like ㅋ is a bit conscientious.. But there aren't too many reviews, and even if you search on ㅂㅂㅌ or ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, they don't come up.

예삐김 Writer 2023-05-25 (목) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
That's right, I think it's more because there is no review writing event like this...lol.
소소리링 2023-06-14 (수) 21:26 1 Years ago Address
I'm going for a consultation too, thank you for the review~~
Justeyes 2023-10-30 (월) 00:21 10 Months ago Address
결국 어디서 했어?
양야양ㅇ 2023-12-29 (금) 20:31 8 Months ago Address
오디서 했는지
알 수 있을깡?
아이우이 2024-03-26 (화) 20:43 5 Months ago Address
어디서했는지 알수있어? 나도고민중이라
방가방가햄톨 2024-07-14 (일) 00:33 1 Months ago Address
어디서 했는디 알 수 있어?? 나 ㅋㄹ 고민중이라 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List