• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

ㅂㅌㄹㅇReview of facial suction

다이김밈 2023-05-11 (목) 21:53 1 Years ago 1132
ㅂㅌㄹㅇ I tried counseling for facial jaundice because he was famous. I applied for a consultation with the oldest and most experienced director. I don't know if it was his natural personality or he was just tired after the surgery, but as soon as he saw me, he asked me this question, so I used it. I don't know if some people will find it cool , but I didn't really like the continuous, fluttery consultation, and the director didn't actively ask questions, so the consultation was completed very quickly, with the director just saying that I could just use my cheeks and chin. I don't know if my skills were good, but something left me uneasy . end
Written by
App

Comment 5
연블리쵝 2023-05-12 (금) 10:00 1 Years ago Address
The consultation goes by a bit quickly, but I've lost a lot of energy and slimmed down my chin. My side profile has changed... I'm sure my skills are good.

흐헤 2023-05-12 (금) 18:29 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
젠이넹 2023-05-12 (금) 17:05 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠI want to get a double chinㅜI’m worried tooㅜ
모모나키 2023-05-13 (토) 20:18 1 Years ago Address
I'm not good at consulting, but if your skills are good, there's something to worry about... They're very friendly, but I think it's better than having poor skills.
쪄니닝 2023-05-20 (토) 18:01 1 Years ago Address
I did it two years ago too, but it was cut too much so I got a little dented.. ㅠ
Prev  Next  List