• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Functional nose consultation

니요오 2023-05-11 (목) 16:05 1 Years ago 753
Hospital name: ㄷㅇㅇ Consultant: Director ㄱㅎㅈ Consultation fee: 24,000 won (Because it was a functional hospital, there was an ENT treatment fee) I was surprised because the hospital was large. I wrote down my personal information and consulted with the counseling director -> director -> counseling director like this. Until then, I didn't know that my nose was like this because I had rhinitis, but this time, I started suffering from rhinitis quite severely and realized that my nose was always stuffy and the back of my throat always felt like it was because of rhinitis; So, I thought it would be a good idea to have surgery at the same time, so I consulted, and the consultation was very kind and nice :) But in the consultation, it said 'boknose', but it definitely wasn't 'boknose', so why was it written there? I have a hooked beak, so I sharpened it and corrected the curved part. Is the septum slightly lowered at the end? He said that could be done with that, but since the one I have is a bit small, it would be better to use a donor rib. I don't know, it's my first time getting plastic surgery consultation, so I'm just writing down whatever comes to mind. Is the name correct?;; In general, the director was kind and I liked that he listened to my requests! They wanted me to pay the reservation deposit right away. Well... I paid because they said they would give me a 100% refund, but after going to other places, I thought this was the best, so I think I'll do it at ㄷㅇㅇ!

Comment 6
koristar 2023-06-26 (월) 23:13 1 Years ago Address
Can I know the cost of the surgery????

니요오 Writer 2023-06-26 (월) 23:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
빵뜨 2023-10-30 (월) 03:16 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니요오 Writer 2023-11-01 (수) 15:02 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

빵뜨 2023-11-04 (토) 03:32 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

니요오 Writer 2023-11-05 (일) 23:53 9 Months ago Address