• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of two-line picking

뽐댕 2023-05-11 (목) 15:46 1 Years ago 1530
Eye condition: I asked for in-out through partial incision 7 years ago, but it ended up being semi-out. It's not a sausage nor is the line thick. I hate being semi-out and feel sleepy. ㅌㅇㅅ Representative director consultation fee: 20,000 won I scheduled a consultation at the opening time, but it took a long time because 2 people went in first. I consulted with the director, then consulted with the director. He said that if you put your eyes slightly lower, it feels like a sausage, so they make an incision and place the fat? I had to do the same thing, but because I didn't do it, I looked a little like a sausage, so I said it was possible to do it with an in-out look. Eye correction was recommended. I have average eye-opening power, but I said it would make it look clearer. The adhesion wasn't that bad, so the line was easily dissolved, and there was no chance of it overlapping with the previous line. They say I don't need to shorten the line because I'm currently at 8mm. Everyone said the price is expensive, so be prepared. There's a bit of a price difference between May and June. They say June is the peak season, so there aren't many discounts. ㅇㅇㅋ Representative director consultation fee: 10,000 won The waiting time was about 30 minutes. I consulted with the manager first, but when I said I wanted in-out, he said that in-out was not possible because the front of my eyes were curved and sharp. He said that in-out was not possible, but semi-out like in-out was possible, and told me not to say it was a waste of line. Recommended. Other people say they are looking at me with envy because they want to be semi-out but they are doing it wrong because of the bangs line. But I want to be in-out;;;; And I went in for a consultation with the director, and he said it was only possible with a semi-out like in-out. He said he would shorten the entire line by 2mm and cut two lines. He said that if you lower the entire line, you wouldn't look sleepy, so there was no need for eye correction. I heard that this place was expensive, so I went here, but I guess it's cheap because I went there. I felt it ㅅㅅ Representative director consultation fee x The waiting time was really long, 1 hour and 20 minutes..? I went in for a consultation with the director first, and he talked like ㅇㅇㅋ ㅜㅜ.. He said that it would be difficult to do in-out because of the hair around my eyes. I went in for a consultation with the director, but he said that I need to get a upper eyelid + eye bridge + doo-ta. Suddenly, the upper eyelid came out, huh..? However, they explained it with pictures, but it was divided into two parts. It was open so you could go in or you could just go out, so I went to get a consultation, but I was embarrassed. ㅇㅇㄱㄹ Representative director consultation fee x The waiting time was the shortest. I went in for a consultation with the director, and he said it wouldn't work if we talked like the previous two hospitals;; And the director came in, and as soon as he saw me, he told me to get botox on my forehead. I opened my eyes with my forehead and said that I looked sleepy, so I could do in-out injections, but if I told him that due to the structure of my eyes, I had to make the lines completely thin like a man's, my image would change. If he was going to do it, he told me to get two lines drawn + eye correction. The price was the best. It was cheap!!! After listening to the last hospital, I was so fed up with the double arms..;;
Written by
App

Comment 6
미인00 2023-05-11 (목) 16:12 1 Years ago Address
정리 깔끔하게 잘했다 고마웡!
럼짱 2023-05-12 (금) 02:54 1 Years ago Address
고생해쒀 ㅠㅠ
포차코는감자해 2023-05-12 (금) 08:37 1 Years ago Address
그래서 어디서 하기로 했는디?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
김애란 2023-05-12 (금) 17:01 1 Years ago Address