• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose surgery

장두형코성형 2023-05-09 (화) 14:09 1 Years ago 1271
1) ㅍㄹㅁㅇ Consultation with the director. He clearly explained the surgical method, how to do it, and even the limits. It doesn't feel overly warm. Just give me the information I need. Manager’s counseling attitude. Forced to make a reservation O. Other hospitals will schedule you without a reservation fee, but here they say they won't show you the available surgery dates if you don't pay a reservation deposit. If you don't ask, there's no mention of follow-up care, it doesn't feel like the patient's concerns are being taken care of, and it seems like they only see the patient as money. That's why I think the reviews were even more disappointing. I don't doubt the director's skills, but I think it's a hospital with strong negatives due to the overall atmosphere of the hospital and the attitude of the counseling directors. So, I'm still thinking about whether to go to Gingaminga or not. 2) Consultation with director ㅇㅍ. He really speaks like an MC here. Explain the entire process at a level the patient can understand. Even where and how to improve. The manager's consultation is great. They were kind, talked about follow-up care, and forced me to pay a deposit, but when I said no, they said they would do it at a cheaper price. After hearing the prices of other hospitals, they tried to match it. The overall atmosphere of the hospital is friendly, clean, and makes me feel at ease, but my personal concern is that my nose here seems to be cut too thin, and it seems too obvious. 3) ㄷㄹ The director's consultation is great. You're chic. Some people may feel this is unkind, but I liked that they only told me what I needed. It's not psychological counseling, and you don't need any more kindness than that, right? Best consultation from the manager. Psychological counseling is provided here. He was so overly kind that I almost gave him a hug. The hospital atmosphere here is also very calm and nice. Instead, my personal concern is that my nose looks very natural. I don't doubt the director's skills, but if you look at the nose style, it's gorgeous. Appropriate. Naturalness. I think it's in this order : ㅇㅍ.ㅍㄻㅇ.ㄷㄹ . If you see anyone passing by here, please leave a comment! ㅍㄻㅇ I like the design, but I'm worried because there's too much talk about after-sales service!

Comment 13
츔바람나쏘 2023-05-09 (화) 17:43 1 Years ago Address
자연스러운 코 원하는데 그럼 ㄷㄹ 괜찮으려나 ㅋㅋㅋ 리스트에 넣어놨던 병원이거든 송진우 원장님 상담 다녀온거 맞지? 나는 실력도 중요하고 수술 후 경과나 케어 부분도 굉장히 중요하다고 생각해
참고로 재수술인데 첫수술 때 제대로 경과 못 봐서 굉장히 답답했던 부분이 많았어...
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

장두형코성형 Writer 2023-05-09 (화) 19:37 1 Years ago Address
다름은 다른 분들 후기 봐도 그렇고, 원장님 자체가 되게 안전하고 자연스러운 거를 집착하시는 수준으로 안정적으로만 하시려고 하시는거같아! before after 사진들 만 봐도 느낄수 있을거야 한번 사이트 들어가서 봐봐
블루하와잉 2023-05-09 (화) 17:59 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍ이 ㅇㄻㅇ보다 화려한줄 몰랐네 나는 ㄷㄹ가보려고하는데 실장님 친절하시다니까 부담이 덜하다 ㅋㅋ 잘비교해서 결정해!

장두형코성형 Writer 2023-05-09 (화) 19:38 1 Years ago Address
더 화려하다는 표현이 조금 오해가 있을수 있겠다! 내가 느끼기엔 원픽에 올라와있는 사진들은 좀 반버선 모양으로 코끝을 얇게! 약간 방탄 제이홉님 느낌으로 빼더라구! 그래서 더 세련되고 화려한데, 티는 좀 나보이는 느낌! 남자분들 보단 여자가 하면 더 예쁘고 잘어울리는 느낌! 대신 다른 후기들중에 복코 있으신 분들은 원픽 가서 하면 되게 자연스럽게 예쁘게 되더라!
민굥Ah 2023-05-09 (화) 18:41 1 Years ago Address
모양은 어땟어? ㅍㄹㅁㅇ가 모양이나 상담은 괜찮았는데 실장님만 안좋았던거? 실장은 바꿔달라하면 바꿔주든뎅
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

장두형코성형 Writer 2023-05-09 (화) 19:41 1 Years ago Address
모양은 사실 세분다 수술하고자 하는 방향은 똑같이 제시했어! 내코가 작아서 늘릴려면 다른 방안이 없어서 세분다 같은 방향 제시했고, 그 후 수술 결과가 어떻게 나올지는 정확히 알수 없지만 내가 원장님들 스타일 맞춰서 지레짐작 하는거지! ㅍㄹㅁㅇ  상담의 장점은 의사선생님 먼저 봐! 대신 그 후에 내가 느끼기에 실장님이 제시해줄수 있는 정보들, ex)사후관리, 방문횟수, 스케줄 , 등 다른 병원 실장님들이라면 당연히 알려줄법한 것들을 전혀 제시를 안해주고 바로 돈 얘기만 꺼내고 물어보지 않는한 알려주지 않더라구! 원장님과의 상담 자체는 대만족 !!
혀뉴쥬쥬 2023-05-10 (수) 10:46 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍ가 어디야 ???
젠이넹 2023-05-12 (금) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 03:34 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍ리 에픽이야 원픽이야 ?
라라라라리리 2023-05-16 (화) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 고민되네요,,
라떼니 2023-05-16 (화) 21:09 1 Years ago Address
ㄷㄹ ㅢㅁ이야?
하라랑라라 2023-05-17 (수) 14:34 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 고민 하다 상담은 그냥 나쁘지 않았는데