• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of men's nose work

그대로갈겡 2023-05-08 (월) 20:43 1 Years ago 860
First of all, my nose is low, small, and a bit boxy, and I don't have a hooked nose. I went to the doctors for consultations, telling them that the nose I wanted wasn't flashy, but it was definitely an improved nose. I'll write a review of the 2nd hospital first, and I'll write later. If you have any examples, please share them in the comments. I think it would be good to share ㅂㄹㅁㅇ, so don't leave a comment because you can tell just by looking at the comments 1. ㅍㄹㅁㅇ / ㅈㅇㅈ CT scan He recommended a self-made rib rather than a rib. Actually, I also like the self-made rib better, so it didn't matter. Also, I have a small nose, so I couldn't have a dramatic, colorful nose. The director said he looked a little busy, but he wasn't friendly. I went there after reading a lot of reviews, but it wasn't that bad. They answered well. I can understand why people said they weren't friendly. This was my first hospital, and the counseling attitude was the worst. I don't think they would do it here. The reason is because they looked so busy, so I thought it would be hard to concentrate on each patient. 2. ㅂㄴ CT Filming _ _ Actually, I thought it would be difficult because my nose was short and my septum was very small, so I studied a lot before going for a consultation. Even if the director didn't explain it, I knew what was going on by looking at the CT. The price was much cheaper than option 1, but I ended up choosing this one too. I don't think I'll do it. I guess I want to go in the direction of using costal cartilage. Still, the director and manager were nice. Of course, being nice doesn't have any influence on the hospital's decision.
Written by
App

Comment 5
이찌방시보리 2023-05-09 (화) 00:50 1 Years ago Address
나도곧 발품팔예정! 나는 재수술이라 무조건 자가늑할건데 귀연골은 나첫수때썻는데 10년되니까 어쩔수없이처지더라 자가늑 잘생각한듯 !
게게게세세 2023-05-09 (화) 11:54 1 Years ago Address
ct찍는곳들이 더 나아 안찍고 보기만해서 판단 하는건 나는 쫌 ...ㅜ 나도 돈만 있으면 자가늑할텐데 .. ㅠㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
장두형코성형 2023-05-09 (화) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
나도 자각늑 할거고 ㅍㄻㅇ 갔는데! ㅋㅋㅋ 나랑 같은 마음이네! 뭔가 잘 안되었을때 신경을 못써줄거같아
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 03:42 1 Years ago Address
발품 파는것도 많이 힘듲지
김직직121 2023-05-23 (화) 13:36 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사
Prev  Next  List