• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅂㄴㄴ consultation review

공하늘 2023-05-08 (월) 15:59 1 Years ago 773
I went for nose revision surgery. It seems to be happening a lot these days (3 times this time). It seems like it's easy to make an appointment? It was the first time, so there was no one there except me. Instead of taking pictures with a camera, he took pictures with an iPad, put the pictures on the pad, drew pictures on them, and explained things. The director looked like he was from YouTube. If he was able to lay down himself, he must be pretty good. I thought about it. After first discussing my requests and improvements with the director, the director appeared and explained everything thoroughly. He said that my nose was the only one among the places that sold me that was difficult (other places said it was an easy nose). Looking at the reviews of people who actually had it, they also do breast surgery quite a bit, so I felt comfortable doing it myself. In the case where the rib incision is improved, it is at the bottom of the chest, so it is not very noticeable when viewed from the front. The materials used were Sili + autologous ribs, and ear cartilage was harvested when necessary. It was performed under sedation anesthesia. The price was quite cheap, so it was good for the price. The surgery schedule was also good. It seems spacious
Written by
App

Comment 1
jhhhh 2023-06-08 (목) 12:09 1 Years ago Address
이병원 상담갔더니 귀연골은 안쓴다던데
가격은 어느정도야? 나는내가갔던곳중에 가장비쌌어!
Prev  Next  List