• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty, review of foot surgery

츠츠1 2023-05-08 (월) 14:57 1 Years ago 796
I went to a consultation for revision rhinoplasty!  ㅌㅋㄹㅅ and ㅇㅇㅂ First, I’ll leave two places first! The problem with my nose revision surgery is that the tip of my nose is lowered and my nose is sagging! The bridge of my nose matches my face in some way, but overall, my nose has a witch-nose feel, so I went to a consultation to improve this area! Actually, I've been looking around here and there since last year and just gave up, but now that I'm taking off my mask, I don't think I can put it off any longer, so I'm looking into reoperation! First of all, the reason I chose these two hospitals is because the reviews on noses were all about my style, so it seemed like they were able to choose both a straight nose and a semi-beoseon nose shape in a pretty way!  During the consultation, they adjusted the angle of the tip of my nose and it created a nice line! Both seem to be good hospitals, the people giving advice were helpful, and I even saw one of the surgeons! In particular, I saw someone come out here with a nose splint, and even though there was swelling, I felt like it was a success! ㅇㅇㅂ There are a lot of people here too

Comment 3
으으어어어 2023-05-08 (월) 16:01 1 Years ago Address
둘 중 어디로 가시나요? 혹시 지앤지는 상담 안받으셨너요??

이찌방시보리 2023-05-09 (화) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
히츠블루주세요 2023-05-09 (화) 16:09 1 Years ago Address
대기 좀 덜한 날에 가고 싶은데 혹시 둘다 상담 언제 다녀왔어? 나도 코재 보는 중인데 원장님이랑 가격 공유 가능할까??ㅠ
Prev  Next  List