• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅁㄹ Review of revision eye surgery

IIiIiIIiiI… 2023-05-05 (금) 17:20 1 Years ago 2399
I made a list of several hospitals for double eyelid surgery, and this was the second hospital I was looking forward to. I made a reservation late in the evening, and the female employee sitting at the desk was really annoying. It felt like a part-time job. After registering on the 9th floor, going down to the 8th floor, taking pictures, and waiting in the consultation room, the male manager came in. It was my first time seeing the male director, but he was pleasant and kind. When you come in, the first thing you do is ask what you don't like and what you want to do. Compared to other hospitals, the line is set higher from the beginning. I am currently in-out line, but it has been released. Other directors are like that. I responded by raising the line little by little, but this person outlined it from the beginning. I showed him a picture of the eye I wanted, and the director came after he said we would do a semi-out. But he said he needed to do something before coming in, so it took a while, and when he came in, the director's attitude was. It wasn't good. He wasn't rude or kind. He spoke informally, but he seemed confident and proud of his abilities. So I was shocked by that appearance, but now that I'm home and thinking about it, I wonder who can't say something confident. The manager was very confident. The kind director is far from kind. He said that he wrote "good" in my consultation chart, but he just said that the case fits well with their hospital. He wrote it down because he remembered it. And he said that he never sees the director here except once during a surgery during a consultation with the director. That's true, but those words aren't going around for nothing. The price was higher than other places, but when the event was applied, it became similar to other places. But I wonder how much responsibility such an arrogant person will take if something goes wrong after the surgery... I ended up making a reservation for this. I left without it. They say they will give you a discount if you make a same-day reservation, but I think the price can be adjusted even if you don't. It felt a bit like a factory. It was very different from the image I had of the hospital and director.

Comment 17
빵쁴뿌뽀 2023-05-05 (금) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
Is In-Out Semi-Out a hospital case? I received In-Out consultation, and it was written as good, and the manager said it was a good case.

IIiIiIIiiI… Writer 2023-05-05 (금) 22:00 1 Years ago Address
I guess the outline semi-out is the line the director is pursuing. It seemed like the last consultation of the day, but he came out for the first time today. It's good^^. He said this, but it seems like a lie.. haha ​​I also said that the image of the hospital fits well with my eyes and that they would lower the price, so I took several pictures instead. He asked me to send him a picture.
모모나키 2023-05-06 (토) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
good haha ​​something funny
djfjwkwnd5 2023-05-08 (월) 20:57 1 Years ago Address
I also went to a consultation here and I was the female manager. ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ But it is written in the same way, and the director is not good at this, but the director did not write this well.

IIiIiIIiiI… Writer 2023-05-08 (월) 21:21 1 Years ago Address
Wow, so it was just a trick? ...lol
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:10 1 Years ago Address
I guess I'll have to look into another hospital.
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:10 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

IIiIiIIiiI… Writer 2023-06-01 (목) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
That's right

쌍수대박날거임 2024-09-07 (토) 22:40 13 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지유님 2023-06-01 (목) 17:19 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅁㄹ It was on the list, but I had to take it off.
니냐옹 2023-08-01 (화) 22:03 1 Years ago Address
Can you share how much the price was on ㅇㅁㄹ?

IIiIiIIiiI… Writer 2023-08-01 (화) 22:14 1 Years ago Address
I don't really remember, but I think it was between 270 and 280 on the condition that I write a good review. I have the consultation sheet somewhere in the house, but I don't know where it is.

니냐옹 2023-08-01 (화) 22:19 1 Years ago Address
Was the price low for incisions and upper slit??

IIiIiIIiiI… Writer 2023-08-01 (화) 22:28 1 Years ago Address
Includes all eye correction incisions and upper flaps
헬로마이 2023-09-06 (수) 09:03 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review haha
불불개미 2023-11-07 (화) 13:52 10 Months ago Address
I also have to take it off the list..
예스오얼노 2023-12-15 (금) 20:14 9 Months ago Address
Haha, I also told you that good came out for the first time today..hahahaha, they're all the same, right?? Even back then, I wondered if I was the first among so many people hahahahahahaha
Prev  Next  List