• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Apgujeong ㅈㅅㅌ, ㅇㅇㅇ, ㅇㅁㄷ, ㅍ product review

생크림스콘 2023-05-03 (수) 09:02 1 Years ago 2117
I had surgery for burial a long time ago, but as time went by, the line became thinner and felt like it was loosening up, so I looked into reoperation and went for a consultation! 1. ㅈㅅㅌ - ㄱㄱㄹ The director's impression was not bad, and he said that my eyes could proceed through natural adhesion without the need for an incision. I said I wanted to get a bottom slit as well, but he said I didn't think it was necessary. The atmosphere of the consultation wasn't bad, but since it was my first hospital, I wanted to visit other places before making a decision, and the counseling director kept encouraging me to do it at their hospital. He said I didn't have to go to other places anymore. It seemed confident, but I felt a little reluctant, so I left and said I would think about it more. 2. ㅇㅇㅇ When making a reservation here, I did not specify a director and just asked to be connected to someone who is good at eye revision surgery. However, when I went at the scheduled time, I only consulted with the counseling director, and the director told me to come back in 3 hours because he was in the middle of surgery. ,, This was ridiculous, so I thought I should just skip this hospital, so I decided to go . 3. ㅇㅁㄷ- ㄱㅅㅎ This is the place where my acquaintance had surgery, and he said he was satisfied with it without any major problems, so I made an appointment for a consultation and went there! He said that here too, it can be done through natural adhesion without the need for an incision, and that it is a simple surgery. Here, eye makeup can be used from the 7th day, which was amazing. The director was friendly and ok, but the counseling director did not seem so friendly . 4.ㅍ- ㄱㄷㄱ This is my first surgery a long time ago. I had it done there, but it has now been released and I am looking into reoperation, but so far I am quite satisfied and have been doing well, and I have heard a lot from people around me that my eyes are pretty! So, I received counseling again, and the counseling director was very kind, but the director's consultation was really short. He said that here, too, we could proceed with natural adhesion, and that it was simple . In conclusion , I left with a reservation deposit for ㅇㅁㄷ and ㅍ, but I was really worried,,,, Where did I go? Is it right to do it?

Comment 5
어니이이 2023-05-03 (수) 10:37 1 Years ago Address
혹시 예약금 걸어둔 곳 병원 알 수 있을까?
모모나키 2023-05-04 (목) 18:04 1 Years ago Address
예약금 걸면 취소할때 전액 환불 가능한가??
정보찾기 2023-05-07 (일) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Tititit 2023-10-26 (목) 20:25 10 Months ago Address
정보 감사해요 ~
밍호 2023-12-26 (화) 03:30 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List