• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I went to see the lying ears!

이정식 2023-05-02 (화) 18:38 1 Years ago 905
I was very stressed because my ears were hard to see when I looked at them from the front, and because I didn't have ears, my face looked more prominent. What really annoys me is that even if I have piercings or earrings, they are not visible from the front... I'm so sad, but this time, I was selling my handmade items. I found out about ㅁㄴ Plastic Surgery, and they said the reviews on ear plastic surgery were good and it was also good for follow-up care. So I went there for a consultation today! The director is dealing with you, and it doesn't necessarily mean that a lot of bloom is good, but that he or she finds the angle that suits your face! So, I kind of liked it. He gave me detailed information about the ear angle that suited my face shape, how the surgery would proceed, and what the aftercare would be like, so I thought a lot about it even after the consultation! But today, someone posted a review of a lying ear at the same hospital, and I was intrigued. So I just made an appointment for the surgery!!

Comment 8
유명미남 2023-05-02 (화) 18:53 1 Years ago Address
I hope the surgery goes well haha ​​Please post your review of the surgery too!

이정식 Writer 2023-05-02 (화) 19:01 1 Years ago Address
yes! Thank you haha
강등하지마 2023-05-02 (화) 21:25 1 Years ago Address
Wow, now that I think about having ear canal surgery, it seems like ear shape is important too.

이정식 Writer 2023-05-12 (금) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
That’s right, it’s important ㅠ
하얀우유 2023-05-04 (목) 00:02 1 Years ago Address
Well... I miss my ears too, but I miss my face even more, so I gave up on my earsㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ I hope it goes well after using it.

이정식 Writer 2023-05-12 (금) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
Thank you ㅠ!!
미인00 2023-05-11 (목) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
I just found out that you can get ear surgery. I have folded ears too, but I'm attracted to them.. Thank you!

이정식 Writer 2023-05-12 (금) 14:53 1 Years ago Address
Wow!! It really seems like it has everything lol
Prev  Next  List