• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Men’s incision eye correction revision surgery

파란eee 2023-04-29 (토) 15:21 1 Years ago 1884
It's been about 10 years since I had a man's incision eye correction, but I had a bad sausage eye, so I decided to have reoperation and went to two places . The price is the same on the condition of providing a photo of the eye model. The two-line picking surgery method is also the same. Naturally lower the line as much as possible to give the feeling of being incomparable. The prognosis for both doctors is good. It is worth a try. The confidence is the same . If you want to consult both, make an appointment about 1 month later. The same. as 1 year / IQ as 2 years Ilmiri recommends maintaining eye size, and it feels like he will adjust everything to whatever you want. The director doesn't do surgery if he thinks it will be bad. My eyes look sleepy right now, so I want to do surgery. He said something like this, and it was a bit refreshing. The hospital had 3 floors with about 10 people with a masculine personality, and the waiting time was quite long. There was a male counseling director, 8 women, 2 men. Perhaps because they made it so busy, it seemed like there were one or two people waiting for consultations and making appointments for different times. It's also because it's a hospital with only one director, and the surgery method is the same for both, and I'm worried that it'll be better than now no matter where it's done, but I'm thinking about going to a place with as few side effects as possible. no see

Comment 4
고로케고 2023-04-29 (토) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
감사힙니다
성형정보234 2023-04-30 (일) 05:20 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다
wuen 2023-04-30 (일) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다
화이팅하자22 2023-04-30 (일) 23:22 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ내일 일미리 가는데 긴장되네요
Prev  Next  List