• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of Busan nose surgery

ㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋ 2023-01-03 (화) 22:40 1 Years ago 3496
I went to 3 places for surgery because of my long nose and hooked beak. I was afraid of the side effects of silicone, so I emphasized non-implants during the consultation. Except for the price, I will write everything that was shared only with the director. 1. ㄷㅍㅇㅅ - ㅎㅈㅈ We consulted in the order of director - director - director. The director was very kind. ,,, The estimate was 2.8 million won for abrasion of the beak and ear cartilage at the tip of the nose. They also said that because the bridge between the eyebrows was low, if they used a non-implant, it could end up looking like a bird's beak with only the tip of the nose being sharp. Of the three places, the feeling of drying the non-implant was the strongest. From what I saw, they put silicone in there . It seemed like it would be much better, but rather than forcing something unnecessary, it felt like the doctor was recommending the bare minimum for a truly better result. 2. Director ㄱㄹㄹ - Consultation with the manager Before I could say what I wanted to fix, he looked around my nose and immediately wrote down an estimate. They suggested abrasion of the beak, osteotomy, silicone bridge of the nose, septum/ear cartilage at the tip of the nose, and alar reduction. They said that alar reduction was optional and osteotomy was mandatory. If you exclude alar reduction, it costs 2.7 million won, and if you do it with alar augmentation, it costs 3.2 million won. For reference, whether to use ear cartilage or not . He said that I would have to open my nose to find out. When I said that I wanted to use non-implants, he did not insist on silicone and did not mention any concerns about not putting it in. It just felt like a formal plastic surgery consultation. Notbad 3. ㄴㅇ Director-Director-Director Consultation This was the hospital I liked the most while selling handmade products. It seemed like they were able to remove the nose tip naturally and reliably, making the tip of the nose round and natural. There are many cases of long nose surgeries similar to mine. So, the image of long nose surgery = ㄴㅇ was embedded in this image. When I said I wanted surgery because of the hooked beak and the tip of the nose, it was natural that silicone would be used, and the initial estimate was 300 for abrasive beak wear, silicone on the bridge of the nose, and ear cartilage on the tip of the nose, but 275 on the condition of writing a review on the app. 10,000 Won This place also insists on non-implants, so they say it would be prettier if they put silicone on it. Is your opinion on my insistence on non-implants between hospitals 1 and 2? It doesn't seem that bad even without silicone, and it doesn't dry out, but the bridge of your nose may not be smooth. He said this in the most neutral way. He said that if you change your mind, you can make a decision on the day of surgery, and the price does not change depending on whether silicone is put in or not, so please think about it. It was visible that he was unconditionally pursuing safety and naturalness.

Comment 7
짱구볼살 2023-01-04 (수) 00:35 1 Years ago Address
그래서 ㄴㅇ 가시나용
리리라라랄 2023-01-04 (수) 17:04 1 Years ago Address
그래서 어디 가시기로 하셨어요??
성공하겠다 2023-01-07 (토) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
fjrijsdhx 2023-01-18 (수) 00:48 1 Years ago Address
정보감사합니다
쿠아아아앙아 2023-02-17 (금) 00:16 1 Years ago Address
정보 잘보고가요
코를할까말까 2023-04-27 (목) 01:36 1 Years ago Address