• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

I worked hard on the outline.

열탁 2023-04-26 (수) 11:57 1 Years ago 1702
First of all, just the outline... I'll check with the doctor again for the eyes and nose later, and I'll get the surgery later. Haha . I went to LAVIEN with DA for a consultation. I made a reservation to go to TS and Noh Jong-Hoon soon. First of all, I went to LAVIEN for the first time, and I've been to LAVIEN for contouring a lot. Visited the hospital and the interior was clean! Here too, I received consultation in the order of director > director > director. The director asked where I had been for consultation. I told him that it was my first time going and where I would go in the future. The director recommended 3 types of contouring and explained things like CT and bone models. My chin is a little asymmetrical. He said it would be good to have surgery. I didn't want the cheekbones done, but I was worried. He said that if the cheekbones were made through a partial incision, there would be less damage to the retaining ligaments and less sagging. The doctor's explanation was kind and detailed, which was good. I went without looking into the cost, but it was higher than I thought. I was worried because there were a lot of people at DA, but fortunately, I received counseling at the designated time. I filled out the questionnaire and consulted in the order of manager > director > director. The manager seemed to have a very E personality and was friendly, so I asked him various things first. I asked him where he had been to counseling here as well. The director had a square jaw and a front chin. They recommended it to me. I heard that other hospitals also recommended clowns. You don't have to, but if you want a little more effect, it's okay to do it together. I guess my cheekbones are ambiguous. I didn't feel like I was being chased, so I came to the consultation comfortably. They asked all the questions I wrote down, and the aftercare seemed to be various, including scalp cleansing, Smart Lux, and high frequency. The cost was paid in advance . I knew about it. After digging around, I think I found a hospital I like a little more. I should check out the rest of the hospitals and quickly set up a surgery date with the hospital.

Comment 6
피오리 2023-04-26 (수) 12:55 1 Years ago Address
디에이랑 노종훈이 궁금하긴 하나 그래도 유명한 병원들인딩 상담 궁금..
부도리꼬 2023-04-26 (수) 16:33 1 Years ago Address
라비앙은 궁금했던 곳인데 후기 잘읽어써
눈팅하니까 원장 경력 오래됐고 평판 좋더라고~남은발품도 힘냉!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
쪼콩이 2023-04-30 (일) 09:41 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마웡
오미자로오 2023-05-01 (월) 21:50 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워!!