• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of double eyelid surgery in Busan

곰동서기 2023-04-25 (화) 18:20 1 Years ago 840
ㅈㄴ - There are two directors, but I received counseling from Director Cho. The director looked at my current eye condition most thoroughly, but the price range was higher than other hospitals. My existing line was a bit high, but I was disappointed to hear that I had to make an incision to keep it as is. The anesthesia is like a short nap and local anesthesia ㅇㅇㄹㄷ - The counselor here is really kind. They adjusted it well to the line I wanted, but since it was a reoperation, they also informed me of the limitations. You seem to be honest. I think it hurts about 6 points if you make a non-incision. The anesthesia was the sleep + part, and there were a fair amount of people. ㅇㅇㅂㄹ - There are a lot of people here. It's a bit of a factory type, but there was no excessive treatment, and the only thing he said was that there was no need for a school. In terms of reinforcing the existing line (one eye was about to loosen), they said they would only do 3 points, and since there was a reoperation event going on right now, the price was the cheapest. I was surprised that the surgery took 10-15 minutes haha.

Comment 3
다나96 2023-04-27 (목) 19:16 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄹㄷ 유명한거 같앗어여 저도 여기 생각중
슈슈비비비 2023-05-12 (금) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쥐수니 2023-05-24 (수) 01:39 1 Years ago Address
알아보고있는 중인데 발품 후기 감사드립니다~!!
Prev  Next  List